With Bid Saw, you can take photos of the job site and quickly mark them up with line items, notes and even audio recordings. Nothing is faster--not even good old fashioned paper and pencil.
Bid Saw works great for anyone who goes on site as part of the bid process including electricians, architects, plumbers, landscapers, designers and any type of construction contractor.
** Example usage by a general contractor: **
- Contractor arrives at home looking to build an addition
- Adds a note with the dog's name for when he comes back
- Takes a photo of the back yard, then draws right on the photo to show the area of the house and yard that the addition will cover
- After talking to the owner for an hour, dictates a 5 minute summary of the conversation
- Takes pictures of the utility room and interior walls, marks troublesome outlets and where new lights need to go
- Back at the office, brings up the project in Bid Saw and goes through the photos, line items, notes and audio when writing up the bid.
If you have any questions on Bid Saw, make sure to contact us at email@example.com
- Draw on photos! No more simple lines or shapes, now just draw whatever you want
- Draw on paper! Draw an idea or sketch a floor plan using blank or graph paper, now no photos required for sketching.
- Color improvements to make it easier to use, especially in brighter light
- "Templates" are now called "bundles". Still as helpful for auto-creating project items, but with better naming.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
Questions let you track what answers you need. Add questions per project and make sure they are all answered before you finish your bid
Templates let you define standard questions, notes, and line items and then auto-create them in your projects.
They save time and ensure nothing gets missed
Bug fixes and performance improvements
New App Features:
- Select photos from your gallery
- Create a calendar entry
- Dedicated address field
- Auto-complete selected fields based on your commonly used entries
- Sortable and configurable project navigation
- Improved support for non-US formatting
Thanks to everyone for the great feedback
Besides a completely redesigned interface, new changes include:
- Ability to assign costs to line items
- "Annotations" can be added to photos when you don't want to create a full note or line item
- Ability to delete projects, not just archive them
- Can show/hide markings on photos
- Performance improvements
- Various bugfixes
- And much more!
- 30.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Hour 23
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it