The Tito Narosky and Dario Yzurieta Argentina & Uruguay Birding Field Guide is the most complete and widely known field guide for the Southern Cone, where more than 10% of the species of the world can be found.
Completely up to date with almost 1000 species, it features professional grade photographs, hand made detailed illustrations, range maps for each species and over 700 recorded songs.
Using the Advanced Search tools you will be able to easily search and identify birds by common or latin name, family, bird shape, geographic range, predominant colors, habitats or size.
You will be able to register your sightings through the app, automatically backed up in our secure servers. You can also post them to Facebook to share them with friends and colleagues.
Whether you are an experienced birder or a beginner, the Argentina & Uruguay Birding Field Guide mobile app is the tool every birder needs to succesfully explore the amazing birdlife of Argentina & Uruguay.
Most important features
- 979 species, with useful behavioral and physical description, habitats, common and latin names, family, sighting probability, conservation status and more.
- User-friendly interface with professional grade photographs, unique illustrations hand-made by recognized ornithologists and distribution range maps.
- Over 700 bird songs carefully recorded, that can be played directly from the app (warning! recordings are not intended for play back purposes)
- Quick search that enables user to find a bird by common, latin name or family.
- Advanced Search tool to easily identify birds based on size, habitat, distribution range, predominant color or bird type.
- My Sightings tool enable birdwatchers to register sightings directly from the app, that are automatically backed up in our secure servers.
- Post to Facebook, to share your sightings with friends and other fellow birdwatchers.
- Can be used off-line as does not require an internet connection, everything is stored in your device locally for you to enjoy in a field trip, when you need it the most.
Currently available for iPhone and shortly for iPad.
Each update of the Birds of Argentina & Uruguay field guide app includes improvements that enhance performance and reliability. When new features are available we will highlight them in the release.
- 922.7 MB
- Release Date:
- PJB Desarrollo de Aplicaciones Digitales LLP
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it