Bkper simplifies finances, with a collaborative bookkeeping workspace for G Suite. It's where you and your peers track business economics together, bots help to reduce manual data entry and where you get the financial insights that matter to your success.
The Bkper Mobile App allows you to record all expenses and incomes at the time and place in which occur. The app is a companion for bkper.com, so all your records done at the app will automatically appear on your book and you can access from any device (computer, tablet, cellphone).
WITH BKPER APP YOU CAN:
- Post, edit and reconcile.
- Do advanced searches.
- See transaction's location on Map.
- Share and work together on a same book.
- Use Google Docs and Sheets Add-ons to manage your data among spreadsheets and documents.
- Create and customize books for yourself, your project, or business.
- Integrate Google Apps or other systems, through an easy-to-use Google Apps Script API or a REST API.
- On the WEB APP you can do everything (full featured).
WEB APP FEATURES:
- Unlimited books, accounts, users and storage.
- Bots doing the heavy lifting on your bookkeeping.
- Mobile access, take financial data wherever you go.
- Contextual communication within the scope of your workspace with notifications for your team members and peers.
- Automated Data collection through G Suite integrations with tools you already use, like Google forms and Google Sheets.
- Inform specific audiences, like investors or managers with beautiful dashboards.
- Attach multiple files and pictures to your transactions.
Bkper is a Google Cloud partner with most advanced bookkeeping solution for Google Cloud and the #1 Bookkeeping App for G Suite. With more than 50,000 subscribers worldwide, recording over a million transactions a year.
- 4.7 MB
- Release Date:
- Nimbus Tecnologia
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it