* A high performance scanning algorithm. Tweaked for speed to give you fast results.
* Energy efficiency features like DarkMode which follows the power pattens of OLED technology.
* A cohesive, intuitive and easy to use interface helps you get up and running quickly.
* Visual widgets provide you a fun way to view Received Signal Strength Indication (RSSI), proximity, favorite status and discovered services count.
* Functionality such as Favorites, Filters, Sort and Configuration are all in easy reach.
I'm operating in a noisy wireless environment? How do I declutter my scanner?
* Limit your device scan to just your chosen Favorites(nice!). Click into the Favorites screen and enjoy all the same functionality.
* Use the Filter & Sort options, such as [RSSI is weaker than] to block out unwanted devices.
How do I explore my Bluetooth device?
* Drill down into your device. Browse Advertisement Data. If available, the Bluetooth SIG Company Identifier detail is populated.
* Connect to BLE Peripheral devices that allow it. BLE Smart will populate the Services (White), Characteristics (Blue), and other information it finds.
* If a GATT Service, or GATT Characteristic is recognised from the Bluetooth specification it will populate the detail for you.
* Custom designed Services and Characteristics will populate with their UUID.
* Drill down into GATT Characteristics to view their value, and individual VALUE FIELDS. A large amount of development time has been invested to derive (where possible) the field values coming off your device. Some Characteristics contain a lot, others only one. You can use this helpful feature to test and debug your own Bluetooth LE development project.
Example GATT Characteristic:
Year, Month, Day, Hours, Minutes, Seconds
All the stuff you’d expect, and more..
* Select text to COPY + PASTE, or SHARE.
* Change Characteristic Values formats.
* Write to Characteristics in Hex, Binary, or Oct.
* Receive or Stop Notifications.
* A BLE Logger will log Bluetooth related events for you. COPY + PASTE, or just Share the entire log.
* A Resources section to find relevant and helpful information.
* Have a feature request? Let me know!
How do I find my lost Bluetooth Device?
A popular use case for BLE Smart is to locate a lost device, or to find a BLE tag.
As long as your device still has some battery life, was turned on when you lost it, and is still transmitting - the odds are pretty good that you will still be able to find it. Walls, metal objects and low batteries can affect range & signal strength. If your building is more than one level - your device may be above, or below you!
* Turn off any Scan filters that may block your device!
* Find your device within the Scan Browser. Drill down into the Peripheral Screen.
* Time for a game of "Your getting Hotter & Colder”. Use the RSSI value to gauge proximity. The indicator will transition from Red(Unknown), Yellow(Far), Light Green(Near), Dark Green(Immediate).
Congratulations! You found your BLE device.
No subscriptions, and no Ads! Your support makes it possible. If you like BLE Smart:
* Tell a Friend and Rate the App (Support Tab)
* Gift the app to a friend!
- Company identifiers update (0 - 1879)
- Company identifiers update (0 - 1879)
• BLE Smart has been imbued with a beautiful Scan interface.
• DarkMode follows the power pattens of OLED technology. Display energy impact is reduced by over 100%.
• High performant Scan Discovery for your IoT devices. The scanning algorithm has been tweaked for speed and energy efficiency.
• Scan configuration is easily accessible. Visual widgets provide a more cohesive and enjoyable experience.
• Peripheral device favorites are not new - but the heart icon is! It's tucked neatly into the RSSI widget. Lost? Locate it. Click on a peripherals RSSI widget to try it out!
• Usability features [Copy + Paste] and Share (such as for Characteristic values).
• Try the Support Tab [Tell a Friend] button. Tell one other person you know about BLE Smart! Even Better -->> use the Gift App... option on the store! :)
• Detection of Advertisement Data that updates regularly.
• Scan Filters. Operating in a noisy wireless environment? Use filters - such as the [RSSI is weaker than] to block devices from displaying.
• Assigned Company Identifiers updated (coverage: 0 - 1761).
• Localization (US English) and Voiceover updates.
• Swift v4.2 compatibility, bug fixes, internal code improvements.
- Compatibility with Swift v4.1
- Data Decoding engine
- New GATT Services
- Field Values in the UI now display in the correct order
- Characteristics Field Value parsing update
- Change formats of the value readout. e.g. Hex, Binary, Octal
- New GATT Characteristics
- updated the Bluetooth SIG to member companies list
- updated Localisation (US English), and added new coverage for GATT Characteristic Fields
- icon update
Refine your scan with the new filter and sort options. Off by default. Use the new "Refine" button to enable your desired options.
Use "Remove Blank Names" to filter out unnamed peripherals.
Use "RSSI - Near to Far" sorting to list peripherals in order, based upon their approximate location / RSSI.
# Bluetooth Company Identifiers
Updated - match 1355 Company Identifiers. (from Peripheral Advertisement Data.)
# Logging System
Enhancements to the Log system and output.
- 10.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Deryck Anderson
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it