BLPF's investment strategy team has been working closely with land agents and property consultants throughout the recent recessionary period to identify and acquire strategic parcels of land that are suitable for residential development and is working with local authorities to obtain 'adoption' and ultimately planning approval for residential housing developments.
British Land & Property Fund already owns a diversified portfolio of development land sites that are at advanced stages of the planning approval process. It is expected that the SILA shall reach fruition between 2015 and 2018 and our experienced property team continues to look for new investment opportunities.
Whilst the primary basis for capital growth of BLPF relies on the increase in land values by obtaining planning permission for property development, the expected increases in property values that are now widely predicted over the foreseeable future will further support increases in the value of prime development land and in turn the assets of British Land & Property Fund.
Key Functionality Points:
- Detailed fund performance figures
- Interactive graph and charting sections
- Comprehensive fund information
- Fund Fact Sheets
- Background information on Directors, Partners and Service Providers
- In the Media section with links to relevant property related articles
- Member section containing complete fund literature set
- At the key Features page, the Debt to Equity Ratio has been added
- 5.9 MB
- Release Date:
- Horizon Asset Management PLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it