Scan and identify nearby devices. Locate devices by signal strength, heat map or direction finder.
You can now find Fitbit and other Bluetooth devices that are paired with your iPhone. If the Bluetooth device is paired with another iPhone, turn off Bluetooth on that iPhone.
Blue Hound is always scanning for Bluetooth devices. When a device is detected, Blue Hound identifies it by name, maker and model when possible. It does this using a large database of smart recognizers that are updated automatically. Devices you find are uploaded to the cloud to help you search for them later.
Blue Hound works great with Bluetooth tags. If you attach one to your keys, you can locate them within 100 feet or more even outdoors in high grass. Attach one to your drone and you will be able to find it if it lands unexpectedly.
Scanning for Bluetooth devices can be a fun outdoor activity. Take Blue Hound out for a walk. Enable Power Saver Mode for Blue Hound in Settings and put your iPhone in your pocket upside down. The screen will go dark and the app will enter power saver mode. If you wish, Blue Hound can even bark to alert you when a new device is found.
Blue Hound has features not found in any other Bluetooth scanner or finder:
• Real time Bluetooth scanner with signal strength and description
• Sort the scanner list by age, distance or name
• Filter the scanner list for matching text
• List both active and inactive devices
• Power saver option and audio alerts for scanning while walking
• Search the cloud for devices you have found in the past
• Search for past devices using an interactive map
• Smart device identification using cloud updated recognizers
• Display detailed information about a devices including is maker and model
• Search Google for more information about the device
• Get directions to the last known location of the device
• Locate a device indoors using a signal strength meter
• Locate a device outdoors using a heat map and signal graph
• Outdoor direction finder saves time when searching
• Display the directions on the map to triangulate the location
More accurate detection of paired devices.
The Sorting Mode in the Search Options is now used to sort active and inactive devices.
Fixed issues with the samples display in the map screen.
Note: The outdoor heat map and direction finding features require GPS location accuracy. The scanner, information view and signal strength meter works with any iOS device.
Improved power saver mode. Tilt your phone down 45 degrees to darken the screen and up 45 degrees to restore it.
When you search for text in the scanner, you will only be notified when new matching devices are discovered.
Fixed a rare crash bug.
Fixed tiny text in the device list.
Better display of iOS devices with Bluetooth turned off.
Chased and caught a few more bugs.
Option to display the signal strength in Settings.
Several other small improvements and bug fixes you probably won't notice.
In crowded environments, such as the mall on a weekend, Blue Hound will show fewer devices which have not yet been identified. It makes the list easier to read and helps the app work better.
Beacon tracks start with a green dot and end with a red dot.
Numerous bug fixes.
- 6.4 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it