1st responder and Government employees typically communication with apps available to the general public. This presents several potentially significant issues for users:
• Consumer apps are not compliant with FIOA, CJIS, HIPAA and State requirements, leaving users and their devices exposed to subpoena, confiscation or worse
•Public apps are - by definition - public, meaning messages can be intercepted and read by non-department individuals including media, employees of the app provider and others meaning your
voice, chats, messages and images can be exposed.
Evertel is compliant with federal and state guidelines regarding communications meaning YOU have control over what is sent and who can see it (or not see it). Messages can be also retracted and removed from all recipient’s phones.
Use your smart phone the smart way. Download and communicate with your agency contacts and collaborate with fellow team members effectively, efficiently and safely!
• Create unlimited private networks. Your messages, texts, videos, and images can only be seen by those you wish to share them with
• Revocable access. If something changes and you don’t want someone within your private network to see your content, you can immediately and retroactively revoke their access
• Military-grade encryption - ensure critical information does not fall into the wrong hands at the wrong time
• Instant communication - communicate critical information to your entire agency or selected groups or individuals easily and instantly
• Share any data file (video, photo, text) immediately, no matter the format
• Community Relations Management. Create networks for: interagency communication, community leaders, regional agencies or others
• Retract previously sent communication. This removes retracted messages from other’s view but maintains it in your view should you ever need it
• Above all, Evertel is FOIA, CJIS, HIPAA and State compliant
Evertel is a game changer.
“Communicating in Government & 1st Responder agencies is more challenging today than ever before. Security of information sharing, encryption of your account, and making sure you are fully compliant with state/federal laws can be a significant concern. Combining the fact that “communications” in public agencies is at least 5-8 years behind in consumer & business platforms. Many employees have selected to use social apps for work-related information & intelligence sharing, potentially placing them in violation of laws as those apps are not Federal or State compliant. Evertel is a compliant communications platform created by senior executives in public service and experienced technology visionaries. Our advanced platform provides every agency user the ability to control all communications, establish secure networks, and create regional methods of information sharing, from any device they chose. I’m proud to be part of this team and provide needed solutions to all of our governmental agencies and valued 1st Responders!” Jeffrey W. Halstead (retired Chief of Police and Founder of Evertel)
* Improved stability and performance
* Improved stability and performance
Fixed bug if you tapped continue before filling out security questions.
Fixed consuming guest invite taking you to the Department Access Code screen.
Fixed Registration Profile sometimes not containing a list of Positions and Assignments.
Fixed a bug when counting unread messages that could cause a crash.
• We've added support for Dark mode.
• We also worked on getting slightly faster startup speeds on older devices.
• Improved performance and fixed bugs.
• We've also added the ability for you to mute notifications for individual rooms.
• Also added were improvements to the user interface and bug fixes.
• We also adjusted some fonts and modified some colors slightly.
• Also, we've added the ability to edit room members and managers.
• Plus, bugs were fixed.
• Along with that name change, we redesigned our logo and updated our app colors.
• While we were at it, we optimized our code and fixed a few bugs.
• User interface updates and bug fixes.
• We've also added a small mark next to the time stamp on each new messages so you can see which messages have been added since the last time you viewed the conversation.
• Plus, bug fixes and other enhancements.
• Improved performance and bug fixes.
• Fixed bugs and performance improvements.
• Updated messages to show more detailed information about links.
• Included several bug fixes.
If you love BLUE, please leave us a review.
• Improved the performance of opening links in messages.
• Added a password strength indicator to improve your security.
• Fixed bugs.
• Bug fixes and user interface improvements.
• Plus other bug fixes and improvements.
• Now managers can select the rooms they would like their bulletins to appear in.
• Fixed several other bugs.
• Improved stability and fixed bugs.
• Added opening to a view from a push notification.
• Improved displaying of unread counts and badges.
• Fixed handling of invitation tokens.
• And other small fixes.
- No more complicated connection requests with members of your own Department
- Conversations are now organized into Rooms and Direct Messages
- Get REAL-TIME intel delivered to you wherever you are!
- New Web portal for supervisors
- Enhanced security to protect your data
• Improved: Some users were having a hard time reading the small fonts so we made them larger and easier to read!
• Improved: Many users were forgetting to write down their security key so we now ensure they do by making them re-enter it during registration.
• Improved: We streamlined the registration and account setup process to make it more clear and easier to follow
• Improved: As with every update, we continue to make performance and stability improvements. We got your back!
- Ability to create Intelligence Bulletins from the app while in the field
- Improved performance and stability
- Registration improvements.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- 95.4 MB
- Update Date:
- The Halstead Group, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it