• Voice Command Shortcuts
• Allows the BlueDiamond user to identify a particular reader and enable a “Siri Shortcut” for that reader. In addition, while adding or modifying a Pathway, the user will be prompted to create a shortcut, if desired. This will allow the BlueDiamond user to say, “Hey Siri, open engineering door” or “Hey Siri, start morning pathway.”
• Shake to Open
• Allows the BlueDiamond user to hold their phone in close proximity to a BlueDiamond reader and give their phone a shake to send the credential.
• Application UI Improvements
• Eliminated the “Favorites Tray” from the main home screen and created a “Favorites Menu” where “favorite readers” will reside.
• Application User Experience updates
• Updated functionality to NOT send the credential while the device is immobile (for users who use the “Phone as a Badge” feature and have set the signal strength distance to be farther than recommended).
• Updated Privacy Notice
• Includes updates for California residents under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The complete BlueDiamond ecosystem includes the BlueDiamond mobile smartphone app, BlueDiamond Bluetooth®-enabled readers, and mobile credentials – all tied together by a cloud server. These components tightly integrate with the LenelS2 OnGuard® security management system, allowing one-click issuance and management of mobile access control credentials.
Important Note: Use of the BlueDiamond mobile app requires that your organization have BlueDiamond card access readers and the ability to issue BlueDiamond mobile credentials.
- 60.9 MB
- Release Date:
- UTC Fire & Security Americas, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it