Features added to the BlueDiamond mobile application include:
• User Interface Views
You now have easy access to new user interface views:
• The Nearby readers view is displayed by default after opening the mobile app. When you open the BlueDiamond mobile app, you can search for all the readers that are nearby and discoverable by your device.
• The Most Used reader view displays a list of readers that have been used most frequently. The more you connect to a specific reader the higher on the list it will appear.
• In the Maps view you can view floor maps on participating campuses and buildings. These maps can display your current live location using this graphical symbol . You can search for points of interest (POIs) on the map and get directions to POIs based on your current location. You can also configure specific doors within buildings to unlock on the way to your destination. Note: This feature requires a separate license.
• In the Pathways view you can display and start a pathway using your favorite readers.
Phone as a Badge Hardcoded Parameters:
Phone as a Badge feature is now hardcoded into the app with default proximity parameters (at which distance the mobile device will interact with the reader). You can either use the pre-set default parameters or manually configure Phone as a Badge with your own specific parameters.
Subscription-based* features added to the BlueDiamond mobile application include:
• Contact Notification: This feature enables daily self-assessments for employees to report any symptoms, risks or positive COVID test cases. This information allows the system to monitor employee interactions, so that possible exposures can be reported to direct contacts in the event of a potential exposure. This feature can also monitor the proximity of employees while within the building and can provide real-time notifications to help maintain proper social distancing. All information collected is anonymous.
• Indoor Location: This feature provides convenient facility-wide navigation for employees and visitors. Through the BlueDiamond mobile app, users can access a map of the facility which leverages blue dot positioning to help users quickly identify their location within the facility, search for points of interest and obtain turn-by-turn directions to their destination.
* For more information on these subscription-based features, please visit our website or contact your LenelS2 Value Added Reseller (VAR).
The BlueDiamond platform offers a complete, next-generation access control experience. With multi-technology readers, a feature-rich mobile app and mobile credentials. BlueDiamond mobile credentials offer a touchless access experience, enabling building occupants to eliminate a significant number of access touch points by turning smartphones into secure access control devices.
Important Note: Use of the BlueDiamond mobile app requires that your organization have BlueDiamond readers installed and the ability to issue BlueDiamond mobile credentials.
- 107.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Carrier Fire & Security Americas Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it