When you receive a Bible chapter you’ll find
1) A link to the day’s reading
2) A visual image depicting a main idea of the chapter
3) A one or two word summary of the chapter
4) An overview of the chapter
5) The big idea from the chapter
6) A key verse from the chapter
7) Thematic summary called "If God wrote you a letter"
8) A next step for the chapter
9) A media link for the chapter (music video, video clip, etc.)
Our hope is that one or more of the entries resonate with you so you can stay engaged with your reading throughout the day.
Let us know if you have any questions,
Gregg and Glenn
-Customize your experience with a short assessment.
-Schedule and receive up to 12 messages each day, featuring a Bible verse selected from the assessment (or assorted verses if you choose not to take the assessment).
-If life throws you a curve, use the GPS button to adjust your messages on-the-fly to reflect your current needs.
-Push notifications ensure you don’t miss a single message.
-Save your favorites messages and share via social media.
• New Home Page design quickly gets you to main sections within the app, and notifies you about all new content.
• Verses for Me section will tailor biblical content specifically for you, and deliver it on your preferred schedule.
• How can we help you grow? section allows you to adjust your messages on-the-fly to reflect your current needs.
• Add your preferred content to Favorites, fill in your Private Notes on scripture readings, Like and Share with your network through email and social channels.
• Manage track subscriptions and discover new tracks with our redesigned Tracks & Content section.
• Our content-matching algorithm (artificial intelligence) is now more powerful than ever. Based on your Assessment, it ensures that you receive relevant content when you need it most.
• This update lays the groundwork for new features we plan to announce later this year. Stay tuned!
- 22.0 MB
- Update Date:
- Gregg Peter Farah
Safe to Download