Brazilian Checkers follows the same rules and conventions as International Checkers, the only differences are the smaller gameboard (8×8 squares instead of 10×10), and fewer checkers per player (12 instead of 20). The main differences with American Checkers are
1) Allowing backward jumps (but still allowing forward moves only)
2) Giving King the power to move and jump several squares in all directions ... (Flying King - like a Queen on a chessboard).
3) Enlarging the board size (10x10)
You can enjoy Brazilian Checkers in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties.
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium and +5 for Hard).
* Save/load unfinished game
* AIs with three levels of difficulties
* Timer based game
This is the premium, ads-free version with the support for unlimited undo in a game.
- 18.2 MB
- Release Date:
- VM Mobile Team
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it