Phase 1) in order to avoid compensatory postures and positions that may produce chest, back, neck or shoulder spasm and pain, and
Phase 2) to displace the implant within the breast skin envelope so that the volume of the surgical pocket as well as to potentially prevent or minimize hardening of the soft tissues around the implant known as a capsular contracture.
This app has been designed by Otto Placik MD based on experience and clinical research. The app is intended to provide a step-by-step guide to performing Phase 1 and Phase 2 exercises. Alarm reminders are available to remind the user when and how to perform the exercises.
1) written and illustrated exercise guides
2) videos demonstrating the exercise techniques
3) the ability to adjust time, and frequency of exercise regimens
4) the option to include your own additional or unique exercise regimens
5) exercise alarms and reminders
- 55.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Otto Placik MD
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it