The 12 handcrafted landscapes each have unique environmental sounds and a different breathing exercise; rest near Uluru, be energised by Lake McKenzie, or find calm at Cradle Mountain. There’s a scene for every mood.
Based on the psychological principles of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), Breathe There uses mindful breathing exercises to reduce stress, relax and energise. These breathing exercises are set in immersive scenes to help you disconnect. Simply breathe in, hold, and breathe out as guided, and you will notice the effects within a few breaths.
- 12 unique animated scenes each with a breathing exercise
- breathing exercises for relaxation, sleep, energy and focus
- high definition stereo nature sounds, recorded in Australia
- environmental sounds varying from tropical beach to mountain rain
- track your mindful minutes with the Health app (your permission required)
- optional daily reminders
- simple timer for timed sessions
- feel better within a few breaths
- designed exclusively for iPhone and iPad
- 100% offline, no extra data to download
- no ads, no in-app purchases
- total privacy: Breathe There has no user tracking, no third party code and no data is uploaded
Download now to find calm in Australia, wherever you are.
- Added 2 new scenes; Unwind by Tasmanian Lakes, or Reflect at Port Hedland
- Get a daily reminder to breathe
- 77.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Pierre Paul
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it