This family health and pregnancy app is brought to you by AmeriHealth Caritas exclusively for members.
Bright Start Plus is available at no cost for members of these health plans:
• AmeriHealth Caritas Delaware, AmeriHealth Caritas Louisiana, AmeriHealth Caritas New Hampshire
• Coming soon! AmeriHealth Caritas North Carolina.
This app provides support from conception throughout pregnancy, birth, and life.
For pregnancy, Bright Start Plus is easy to use. Just enter your baby’s due date and your own date of birth. Bright Start Plus will set up your personal pregnancy milestones so you can add your health history and track symptoms. Set reminders: Don’t forget your important tasks when you’re pregnant, like getting to your prenatal appointments. We’ll help remind you.
Moms-to-be and partners can use this app to:
• Connect with AmeriHealth Caritas resources for pregnancy and family health.
• Learn week-by-week pregnancy updates.
• Look up symptoms and issues.
• Track their baby’s kicks.
For the family, the app transitions support from pregnancy to parenthood and beyond.
Simply swipe between health views to manage the health needs of your family with:
• Important clinical topics for newborns and young children from 0 to 2 years old, like developmental milestones by age, literacy, dental health, and nutrition.
• Vaccination, growth, and diaper trackers for the little ones. Weight and height trackers seamlessly sync with your Apple HealthKit and can be used by the whole family.
• Family milestones with a health profile for each family member.
• Easy click to call for AmeriHealth Caritas resources.
Give us a call with just a tap: Get help quickly from our staff, and never worry about losing our number. Connect to the Bright Start team and the 24/7 Nurse Call Line through the app.
- 99.9 MB
- Release Date:
- AmeriHealth Caritas Health Plan
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it