1. Classic water-level + Object alignment
2. Angle measurement
3. Surface flatness
4. Metal detection - detect wire inside the wall before drilling it
5. Inclinometer - Also known as a tilt – meter; will help drivers during off-road journeys, to control and minimize the risk of roll-over.
6. AR Ruler - point your camera and measure distance between objects.
With all the new features of this app, you'll always have carpenter and off-road navigator with you!
From now, with the help of Bubble Level, you’ll never have the issues regarding:
• Alignment of the picture, board, furniture, wall and etc.!
• Calculation of different angles in various situations!
• Checking your table, shelf and surface level of every face-up objects!
• Detecting metal and even wire inside the wall
• Tracking the inclination of bike, car and etc.
These are the main occasions of app usage, but you’ll find MUCH MORE in practice!
Get Bubble Level NOW with simple, high resolution graphics and ENJOY!
- Performance improvement
- Improved precision
- Improved surface level
1. Level Calibration added as requested
2. Added Compass tool
3. Added Ruler - point your camera and measure distance between objects
Bubble Level is constantly improving and adding some new features as they get technically available. Enjoy and give us feedback.
- New GUI
- Plumb Line added
- Metal Detector added - now you can even detect wire inside the wall before you drill it ;)
- Major improvements and bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Bug Fixes
- Major functional improvements
- iPhone 5 compatibility
- Added surface meter
- Added Car Accessories meter
Bubble are more sensitive.
If you like this app please rate it with 5 stars on app store. It motivates us tom make our products even better. Thanks.
- 26.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Lemondo Entertainment
- In-App Purchases:
Remove Ads $0.99More
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it