Players take turns rolling the dice and answering multiplication problems correctly. When they do, they take control of a hexagon space. If a player lands on the same space twice, it will "lock" and display a "bumblebee protector" to prevent the other player from bumping them off the space.
The first player to get control of 12 spaces wins the game!
This is the FREE app version of a paper-based game that elementary classroom teachers have been playing for years.
This FREE version features:
* Two Player mode
* Multiple rounds of play with each game
* Practicing number recognition, board game strategy, skip counting, and basic multiplication skills
* Randomized dice rolls
* Correct answer feedback
* Low-stress incorrect answer feedback (students can try again without penalty)
* Guided, supportive play
* Kid-friendly graphics
The FULL version features all of the above PLUS:
* A fun summer music track while playing
* The ability to practice multiples of numbers other than 2
* One-player practice mode
* No upgrade reminders
BumbleBee Bump Multiply aligns with the CCSS standards for Operations & Algebraic Thinking for early grades.
- 30.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Dulany Consulting Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it