Cacophony is a feast for the eyes as well as the ears with an innovative and beautifully rendered interface that takes advantage of the power of the iPhone and iPod touch user interaction capabilities.
- Neat, awesome, fun and cool graphics!
- Over 250 high quality sounds in many categories!
- A certain susceptibility to motion (also known as movement or even jiggling and not excluding shaking, whilst probably avoiding tossing), which apparently triggers said sounds.
- Velocity sensitive, somehow relates to volume.
- Ambient sounds, or not.
- Interactive control panel with whatsits, doodads and twitchy thingies that affect many aspects of, well, stuff. They do things.
- It's pretty random!
Can you figure out what all these things do?
There appears to be a countdown timer, likely for some nefarious purpose.
Try to keep it quiet when the sensitivity is set to the minimum value! Do you know where the motion sensitivity setting is? Did you even know there was a motion sensitivity setting?
Just how many sounds can be simultaneously playing? What does simultaneously even mean? Is that even spelled right?
PS: Cacophony requires headphones or external speakers for the first generation iPod touch.
PPS: It won't make much noise if your iPhone is muted...
* More sounds added! Now includes over 250 sounds!
* There is a new handle in the control panel. What could it do?
* The volume seems to be more varied. Possibly based on the velocity of movement?
* Other minor tweaks.
- 9.5 MB
- Release Date:
- Drop D Studios LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it