California Real Estate Exam
California Bureau of Real Estate guidelines, Statutory Courses require a wait period of 18 days before attempting a Final Exam and in between additional Final Exam attempts. Additional exams will become available as the mandated 18 day wait period expires. You cannot apply one 18 day wait period to meet the wait time for all Statutory courses. The 18 day wait period restarts after each attempted exam. Our Learning Management System will track your wait period time and exam attempts and lock any further Final Exam attempts until the time limit has been reached.
A high school diploma or GED is required to apply for a real estate license in all states. Most states require applicants to be 18 years and older, while some require a minimum age of 21. Some states require aspiring agents to complete pre-licensing courses or programs.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Master Contents and Practice Questions
- Free Lifetime Dynamic Updates
- Highly Customizable: Create Customized Exams
- No Internet Connection Required
- Student Modes: See Answers As You Go Or At The End
- Retake Past Exams With a Single Tap
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy
- Automatic Test Saving
- Save Single Question, or Create a List of Wanted Questions
- Detailed History, Results, and Progress Reporting
- Works on All iOS Based Devices.
All Rights Reserved.
We are not affiliated, endorsed by, any testing agency or trademark owners. All content provided on this app is for educational purposes only.
- 25.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Learn & Train
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it