Quickly count your calories, and deduct your energy expenditures (activities) to find out how much calories you have stored or burned today. Numerous graphs provide you with a complete analysis of your diet:
• Diet evaluation: How many calories do I have to take today?
• Calories evaluation: calories stored or burned per day,
• Balance evaluation: assessment of your proteins, fat, fibers, carbs per day,
• Vitamins evaluation: follows 12 vitamins and 7 minerals to avoid deficiencies.
• Barcode scan: quickly add new foods from packaging (uses “OpenFoodFacts”, an open and collaborative database),
• Synchronization with the Health app for activities such as walking, running, flight of stairs, for your calories-in and -out and for your body measurements.
• Glycemic index: select foods with a low glycemic index for a better control of your blood sugar levels.
• Recipes: define your own recipes, with daily living units (tablespoon, cup, glass, ...)
• Favorite meals: Enter your favorite breakfast or snack for a quicker selection.
• Typical day: do your days pass, each one like all the others? Define your “Typical days” once and for all to save time!
• New sport: an activity is not on the list? Define it using an example (example: I spend 350 kCal for 45 minutes).
• Diabetes: Use your carbohydrate count to calculate your insulin dose.
• Weight monitoring (6 months)
• Calories in/out per day or per week, over 6 months.
• 7-day vitamins and minerals graph,
• Dietary balance (proteins, fats, fibers, carbohydrates) per day and per meal.
- 98.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Christophe Denoual
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it