- 3 PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) control modes
- Bonjour camera discovery service
- Live thumbnail camera list
- Camera selection for AXIS video encoders
- HTTPS support
If you own a PTZ enabled AXIS camera, you can remotely control the camera using three different methods:
1. Gesture control; swipe to control camera movement, pinch to zoom
2. Motion control; tilt and pan your device to tilt and pan the camera
3. Tap to focus; double tap the screen to center your area of interest, triple tap to zoom in
To make sure you get the most out of our app, we have recorded video tutorials that show you how to install your cameras and how to control them.
Using the gravity sensors (accelerometer) will take a little practice. You can turn on the built-in AXIS Communications demo cameras to get familiar with the different control modes.
Configuring your camera is very easy using the Bonjour discovery service: it will detect your camera in your home or office network within seconds.
Upgrade to the Full Version of CameraControl for AXIS to turn your device into an IP camera watchdog. The Full Version of CameraControl for AXIS contains the following additional features:
- Notifications / alerts (with sound selection)
- Configurable connection profiles (full bandwidth control)
- Install as many AXIS surveillance IP cameras as you like
- Snapshot support
- PTZ presets
- IO port control
Search the App Store for "CameraControl for AXIS" or use the link in the application.
For more information on the CameraControl for AXIS app please visit:
Please rate our app in the App Store, this really motivates us to continue adding new features!
What's new in 2.6.2:
- Fixed thumbnail retrieval.
- 1.8 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it