This is the enhanced version of the DSLR learning tool featured by Wired, USAToday, Engadget, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, PCWorld, and MacWorld that has garnered nearly 1 million “stumbles” from the StumbleUpon community.
CameraSim visually explains the controls of a DLSR camera. Using a specially designed example image, CameraSim lets you experience the effects of various settings.
SEE THE EFFECTS OF...
• Shutter speed
• Focal length
• ‘Camera shake’ blur
• Tripod stabilization
• Subject motion blur
• Over- and under-exposure
• Exposure priority modes
DESIGNED FOR NEWBIES
• Experiment with wildly different settings and see how each affects the final “photo”
• Get instant feedback about your “photo:” see what you did right, or get advice on how your settings can be improved
• Observe the effects of preset example settings, or experiment with settings of your own
IDEAL FOR INSTRUCTORS
• Provides an interactive visual aid that demonstrates principles of photography to students
• A fun and engaging way to demystify your DLSR camera!
Please note that CameraSim for iPhone is in ENGLISH ONLY. (Other translations can be found in the iPad and Mac versions.)
Note: CameraSim is designed iPad 2 and newer and iPhone 4 and newer.
- 48.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it