Intuitive, on-the-go tools keep track of questions, symptoms, medications, appointments, and health care providers, allowing you to:
• Get Information – up-to-date guides on 120+ types of cancer, including treatment, managing side effects, cost of care, and living with cancer
• Record Questions - easily jot down questions for your doctors and record their answers
• Log Medications - take photos of medication labels and bottles. Input dosage, frequency, and prescribing provider. Set reminders and record when medications are taken
• Track Symptoms – note symptoms and side effects. Automatically plot severity, date, and time in an easy-to-read line graph
• Appointments – enter appointments with health care providers, view upcoming appointments, history, and sync with device calendar
• Providers – record health care providers' full contact information. Assign, questions, symptoms, and appointments to specific providers
• Scheduling – add questions, symptoms, or medications to your mobile device calendar
• Link Questions – link any questions to ask at your next appointment with a current symptom, medication, or provider
• Health Report – view, email, or print a report of all your health information within a given date range. The Cancer.Net Mobile app integrates with the Apple Health app to optionally include Health app data in your report.
Cancer.Net Mobile is a companion to the Cancer.Net website, a service of ASCO, the world’s leading professional organization representing physicians who care for people with cancer. All information on Cancer.Net was developed and approved by oncologists who are members of ASCO. Cancer.Net is supported by the Conquer Cancer Foundation, which funds breakthrough cancer research and supports the sharing of cutting-edge knowledge with patients and doctors worldwide.
• Apple Health integration: Import tracked data from Apple Health, including blood pressure, resting heart rate, step count, and sleep analysis.
• New “My Health Report”: Export and share tracked data—including symptoms, medications, and questions, as well as Apple Health tracked data—with health care providers, caregivers, and others. Information can be sorted by type or date, and either emailed or printed using AirPrint.
• Stay informed: Be notified about new Cancer.Net content including articles, videos, and podcasts.
NEW Appointments section in MyHealth Dashboard: Users can enter appointments with health care providers, view upcoming appointments, appointment history, and sync with their device calendar
NEW Providers section in MyHealth Dashboard: Allows users to enter their health care providers' full contact information, and assign questions, symptoms, and appointments to specific providers
Medication log functionality updated to allow users to record when medication is taken and set reminders with push notifications
Select multiple symptoms, providers, and medications to be assigned to each other
- Updated Cancer.Net logo for Spanish
- Fixed a layout issue on the Search page affecting iPhone 5s and SE
- Fixed a display issue with deselecting cancer types
• Updated User Interface: A clean new user interface offering an intuitive and streamlined experience, with more flexibility to accommodate variations in devices, text size, and language.
• NEW "My Health" Dashboard: A new user-friendly layout that brings together three of the app’s primary functionalities. View your recently tracked Symptoms, Questions, and Medications on a single screen, or delve deeply into a single item.
• Quickly log a new Symptom, Question, or Medication: The process for logging new occurrences for the popular Symptoms, Questions, and Medications sections is now much simpler to make it even easier and faster to capture this information.
• NEW Global Search: Seamlessly find information across the entire app or limit your search to specific sections.
• Newly designed dashboard - easy access to medications, symptoms, questions, and cancer type information
• Scheduling features – add any symptom, medication, or question to your calendar to ask at your next appointment
• Quick links – your saved information is now just one tap away
• Data entry optimization – enter your information more quickly and seamlessly for easier tracking
• Enhanced symptom tracking – symptoms plotted by severity on an easy-to-read line graph
• Filtering capabilities – easily filter medications, questions, and symptoms by attribute
- Other minor content updates
- Personalized selector for your type of cancer, with real-time updates from the Cancer.Net website
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Minor updates to App content
- User Interface: Enhancements throughout to the user interface
Support for iPad retina display
-- Automatic Content Updates: Always stay up-to-date with the latest cancer information -- new content from Cancer.Net is automatically downloaded as it is published
-- iCloud Backup: Use iCloud to back up the questions, medications and symptoms you've entered into Cancer.Net Mobile (on iCloud-enabled devices)
-- Passcode lock: Protect the personal information you've entered from unauthorized access by setting the optional passcode lock
- 100.9 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it