Canvas is trusted by thousands of home improvement professionals: design-build firms, kitchen and bath remodelers, general contractors, architects, interior designers, and more. Our Scan To CAD service creates 3D CAD/BIM as-builts in industry-standard formats like Revit, SketchUp, Chief Architect, and 2020 Design Live, as well as 2D floor plans in AutoCAD and PDF. Open the as-built in your program of choice and jump right into design, quoting, and planning.
Canvas requires a LiDAR-equipped iOS device: an iPhone 12 Pro / Pro Max or iPhone 13 Pro / Pro Max or an iPad Pro (2020-2021 models).
Download Canvas to turn your iPad or iPhone into a power tool. 3D capture is easy: simply walk around rooms as if you’re taking a video. Canvas uses computer vision and AI to create accurate 3D digital twins. Scan rooms in seconds and entire homes in minutes.
View your 3D model from any angle, measure with up to 99% accuracy, and revisit it any time — in-app or via the Canvas Web Viewer on any device.
Canvas saves our customers hours and thousands of dollars. Don’t take our word for it, here's what Canvas customers say:
“Using Canvas saves my clients approximately $1,500 on measuring and modeling their home, and they get me out of their house in 15% of the time.” – Walter Faustlin, Lotus Construction Group
"I have reduced the time to measure a 2,500 square foot building from 2 hours of measuring and 1.5 hours of data input to 30 minutes of scanning and sending the scans to be converted to a Revit model." – Thomas Reynolds, Green Stories Architecture
"It allows me to take on more clients than I would otherwise be able to." – Noz Nozawa, Noz Design
For the very first time, we've introduced accounts to Canvas. Why accounts? A Canvas account lets you:
- Maintain a unified order history across multiple devices (and view it in the new Canvas Online Account Portal)
- Save your billing information, saving a ton of time entering payment details for each order
- Save other preferences, like units and delivery settings
- Access the new, shareable Canvas Web Viewer for any scan uploaded to Scan To CAD (via the account portal)
Canvas 2.0 also introduces the Canvas Business membership option. All current features remain free under the "Starter" plan, but Canvas Business is great for businesses looking to take their use of Canvas to the next level. It includes:
- A 30-minute onboarding call and scan review
- Annual training on new features and best practices for reaching your goals
- $5 off your first 60 scans processed via Scan To CAD, refunded at the end of each year (which pays for your membership alone)
- Cloud storage and 3D web viewer for all uploaded scans, hosted as long as you maintain your membership
- Free cloud reprocessing
- Priority support (including requesting help via phone)
- Automatic optimizations for iPad storage
We've been working on Canvas 2.0 and Canvas Business for a long time, and we can't wait to see what you do with it! If you have any questions at all, please reach out to email@example.com.
To use the beta support, plug a Structure Sensor (Mark II) into your iPad, and launch the scanning screen. An in-app dialog will notify you of the known issues in the beta.
Annotations are similar to notes, but spatially located to specific parts of your 3D scan. They're a great way to call out notable areas of a scene (like damage), or save important information about a project that has a spatial context.
Canvas 1.8 also optimizes the Canvas app for iPadOS, meaning you can update freely without worrying about any regressions in your experience.
This is a great option if you simply want the best possible scans, but don't need a CAD model.
This version also introduces the ability to rush merge orders for the first time. Rush orders are $5 extra per scan, and they are guaranteed to be delivered within 48 hours or your rush fees are returned. This option was previously only available for scans processed individually.
Finally, Canvas 1.7 includes the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Added a price breakdown for each order in Your Orders
- Added .ifc to the list of files generated when choosing the Revit option in Scan To CAD (which can be imported into a variety of additional CAD programs like ArchiCAD)
- Improved the "About Scan To CAD" screen to include our most up to date information and examples
- Added persistence for the zoom level when opening and closing scans
- Fixed a bug where the app would try to upload scans after the order had expired
- Fixed a bug where text notes occasionally appeared as if they were uploading
- Fixed a crash that occurred while scanning
- Fixed a crash that occurred while taking photos
As always, if you have any questions or feedback, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This update also adds the "Sample Home" to the Canvas app, a gallery of example scans intended to give new users a better idea of what a scan is supposed to look like. It's also an easy way to show example scans to curious clients or co-workers that aren't tied to any private or personal information.
Canvas 1.6 also includes the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented you from measuring through backfaces (when looking into a scan from outside)
- Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented plane-to-plane measurements from being recognized
- Improved the user experience for the measure tool to make it more clear what state you are in
- Added a feature to reset new user tooltips and help information
- Redesigned the home creation screen to better match the overall app aesthetic
- Fixed a bug that prevented using dashes and underscores in home and scan names
- Optimized the Canvas app to use the full screen on the 11-inch iPad Pro (without black bars on the sides)
- Added a notification if you lose connectivity during upload, as well as when your uploads complete for a given home
- Introduces new, dramatically-smoother mesh updates during scanning, and also slightly reduces memory consumption, to enhance your overall scanning experience.
As always, feel encouraged to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback!
- 144.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Occipital, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it