A game based on "20,000 Leagues under the Sea", a famous novel by Jules Vernes.
The game is TRULY FREE: you can download the full version for free and unlock every scene with no in-game purchases.
It tells the story of the incredible journey of mysterious Captain Nemo and three friends, who have inadvertently found themselves on board his underwater vessel, the Nautilus.
Frigate Abraham Lincoln sets out to search for an undiscovered sea monster. The expedition, in which Pierre Aronnax, his loyal servant Conseil, and Canadian harpooner Ned Land take part, finds the monster and starts a chase. Unexpectedly, the monster turns out to be a unique underwater vessel. Professor Aronnax and his two companions are taken prisoner by the captain of the Nautilus. Despite the fascinating beauty of the undersea realm, the three friends yearn to break free and return to normal life on dry land...
This game has the following special features:
- Vibrant interiors of a character vessel, magical underwater views, and tropical islands.
- Complex and diverse locations: experience regular landscapes alongside 360-degree panoramas and 3D views!
- Build your collection of rewards! Go through scenes again to try new quests and get new rewards!
Jules Verne was an author who always surprised the world. His stories are so realistic that, even today, readers are convinced that the journeys he described were real.
We'll be happy to stay in touch with you at www.facebook.com/CrispApp : leave comments, ask questions and get news about coming games!
- One more cool panoramic location to explore!
- Support for iOS13 and all modern devices up to iPhone 11 Pro and iPad Pro 12.9" !
- 169.9 MB
- Update Date:
- Crisp App Studio
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it