Capti is EdTech Digest's "Best Special Needs Solution of 2017"! and Slant's #1 on "Best Text to Speech Software" lists for Mac, Windows, and iOS.
Capti Voice K-12 is a literacy support tool for K-12 students. Capti provides natural sounding text-to-speech voices, intelligent translation, the highest quality OCR scanning... and they can all be used with Bookshare, Google Drive, and other fully integrated sources.
You can synchronize your content and keep reading from where you left off when you switch devices. Using Capti Online (captivoice.com), educators can distribute reading materials directly to their students, provide universally accessible test-taking accommodations, vocabulary lists and games.
APPSTORE & TEACHER REVIEWS
"An awesome program for educators and students!! My students are truly enjoying the program and are more willing to read challenging text." - Cre8tive Kay
"I love this app and it works better than the native options built into ios. Recommend to anyone." - Jimbotini
"Capti does a magical job on processing and OCR on images! Quick smartphone photos become clean and ready to read. Very well done!" - Sy Balsen, former School Psychologist
"Capti just a teacher's dream! It is replacing at least 5 apps we are using now." - Cynthia Reilly, AT Professional
"I'm used to Voice Dream, but I really like that I can switch between devices with this." - Lucky_day
"This app is perfect for creative writing. It helps bring the characters to life. I love all the choices and how realistic the voices are." - Zippytwinkletoes
* Listen with high quality text-to-speech using IVONA (Amazon) and Acapela voices designed for more natural long-form listening
* Save books, documents and web articles for later and access them offline.
* Customize text color, font, magnification and spacing
* OCR scan worksheets and pages in a book with the built-in camera
* Support for print disabilities: vision (VoiceOver), dyslexia (special font), etc.
* Skip to the next/previous sentence, paragraph, heading, page, bookmark, etc.
* PDF is displayed with images, fonts, colors, and layout, exactly as the author intended. DOC and ePub files are displayed with images.
* Create Playlists: Stay organized by saving tracks into different playlists.
* Bookmark, highlight and comment in the text, lookup translations and definitions.
* Just for students and teachers: share content, manage students, track student activity, etc.
* More features on our webpage
* Easy access to Bookshare (500K+ titles), Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud Drive, Pocket, Instapaper, Project Gutenberg (50K+ free titles).
* Easy access to browsers on iOS (share to Capti or use the built-in browser), and on Windows, Mac, Linux (Chrome browser extension, bookmarklet).
* Copy-paste via clipboard
* Share from other apps
* Email attachments
* Other Capti users (AirDrop)
PDF, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPTX, RTF, TXT, EPUB, ODT, ODP, ZIP, HTML, HTM
"…a wonderful, free tool for listening to web content while driving, biking, exercising - whatever." - Doug Bardwell, Examiner.com
"...an attractive solution to the challenge of reading my iPhone while on the elliptical every morning." - Peter Himler, Forbes.com
"…godsend for busy multitaskers. " - Gregory Zeller, Long Island Business News
CAPTI SPEAKS IN
Arabic, Dutch, Czech, Danish, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Norwegian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- 88.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Charmtech Labs LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it