Designed using a ‘Question & Answer’ format to help you self-manage your kidney transplant, along with ongoing care and support from your transplant and other health care team members. With a few quick taps you will be able to:
• understand the importance of taking anti-rejection (immunosuppression) medications.
• minimize complications associated with kidney transplant including heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, bone disease, certain cancers, and infection.
• communicate with your health care providers for better coordination of care.
• follow a healthy lifestyle with exercise and proper diet.
• find information on community and other resources that can help with medication costs.
• access additional materials on kidney transplant.
Easy, quick and organized by:
• Rejection and Transplant Medicine
• New-Onset Diabetes After Transplant
• Heart disease
• High blood pressure
• High cholesterol and blood lipids
• Stop smoking
• Healthy weight
• Bone disease
• Mental Health
• Healthy lifestyle
• Patient Assistance Programs
• More information
- 1.1 MB
- Release Date:
- National Kidney Foundation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it