With Connect Nursing caregivers can:
• Review information in context of their patients
• View lists of patients
• Declare relationships with patients
• View and administer a patient's active pending medication, intermittent, immunization, and continuous activities using barcode technology to verify the ‘Five Rights’ of medication safety.
• View, call, or send a message to care team members assigned to a patient.
• Associate or disassociate various types of devices to a patient, such as a physiological monitor, vitals machine, and ventilator.
IMPORTANT: Connect Nursing requires your organization to have a valid license and be on release 2012.01 or higher. If you are unsure about the availability of Connect Nursing at your organization, please contact your IT department or your Cerner representative. For more information, please contact 1-800-927-1024.
- 9.4 MB
- Update Date:
- Cerner Corporation
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it