Controlling all your lamps from one view:
With Casambi app you can control all your lighting fixtures with one view. It is possible to control your lights individually or as a group. For example you can create a group of your kitchen, office or shop lights and turn them all off / on with just one tap. Or you can dim the living room lights to pleasant light level for a movie.
Control your lights from a photo:
The Gallery in Casambi app is the most natural way of controlling your lights. Take a picture of your room(s) and place the lamp controls over the lighting fixtures in the picture. Now you can control your lighting fixtures visually right from the picture.
Create scenes for different lighting situations:
You can create different scenes for different occasions. Set the lights just right for dining, office environments or shop promotions and save the settings in a scene. Now you can change the lighting with one tap for different occasions for example a dinner party or a meeting with a customer.
Share your network and allow other devices to control your lights:
Casambi has four different levels for sharing and access control. You can decide if your network is open to everyone or if other users need a password to access your network. If you have several users and devices using the same network, all the changes made with one device will be automatically updated to the other devices with Casambi cloud service.
- Support for NFC pairing with iOS 13
- Evolution firmware brings in number of enhancements and allows larger network size.
- Added support for circadian profiles.
- Improved commissioning.
- More options for push button and Xpress
- Russian translation
- Improved Xpress functionality
- Professional lighting automation functionalities
- More practical configuration options
- Groups and All Lamps control now remember previous dim levels
* User interface enhancements
- Fixed an issue with scene configurations
- Scene animations
- Improved colour wheel
- Usability improvements
- Added radio mode selection when creating a new network that allows choosing between higher performance and longer range.
- Added new Smart Switching mode called Active/Standby. When using this mode Casambi unit will control two scenes. When it is turned ON it will activate the Active scene and when it is turned OFF it will activate the Standby scene.
- 42.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Casambi Technologies Ltd
Safe to Download