Inspection forms include Preventive Maintenance checklists, Technical Analysis Forms (TA-1), Daily Safety Walkarounds and more. With the ability to create custom forms, inspection types are limitless. Please contact your local Cat dealer for initial set up and support.
Improved UI for sub-questions
Updated SOS Dealer list
Remember last selected SOS Supporting Dealer
Fluid Changed & Filter Changed buttons move to top of SOS compartment screen
Added support for multiple email IDs in the QR code
- Updated SOS field validations
- Updated SOS dealer list
- Fixed an issue when adding Make Up Fluid units to an SOS sample
- Fixed an issue where hours were not displayed for an asset from the Fleet page
- Other minor bug fixes
- Improves performance of loading a fleet list.
- Instant Access: Customers with a Cat CWS ID can gain instant limited access a daily inspection form to complete equipment inspections.
- Added 4 new languages (Dutch, Hindi, Swedish and Turkish).
- Users can now email a report directly from the Reports page and the Inspection Search page.
- Made several UI improvements, including quick rate feature.
- Streamlined SOS Inspection process and added new SOS fields.
Ability to take videos
QR Code Scan to Start an Inspection
Inspection History via QR scan, Serial # entry and Asset ID
Quick rate function
Gallery button added to questions page
Additional customer emails per inspection
Pull to refresh for assignments and reports
Alerts equipment affected by GPS rollover
SMV now records decimal input
- 43.2 MB
- Update Date:
- Caterpillar Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it