You can add, manage and control sensors and actuators from your phone’s dashboard from a library of drag and drop widgets.
• Easily setup microcontrollers and boards
Quickly connect Arduino, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi boards and other devices to be managed remotely.
• Integration of LoRa-enabled devices and networks.
Provision, monitor, and control LoRa-enabled sensors on LoRaWAN™ networks.
• MQTT API Release.
Bring in any device (microcontroller, single board computer, sensor, motor or actuator) that is not in the Cayenne library via MQTT API.
• Create custom dashboards with drag and drop widgets
Customize the look of your projects with a fully flexible dashboard.
• Add sensors, actuators, and extensions
Create widgets to view and control the hardware connected to your project.
• Customizable Project Builder
Create custom projects and prototypes with mix-and- match widgets providing interoperability between devices, all on a single dashboard.
• Monitor data and remote control your devices and projects
Discover different ways to visualize data and control your connected hardware.
• Easily set up triggers and actions for your projects
Automate your project with easy to create if/then statements.
• Create and manage actions with Event Scheduling
Use scheduled events to trigger actuators or device actions at the time you choose
Check out our community using Cayenne: http://community.mydevices.com/
- 101.6 MB
- Release Date:
- myDevices, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it