Once your professional installer has created a CCTV Connect account for you, you'll be able to:
- Watch camera live feeds and recorded video from anywhere
- Save video to secure offsite cloud
- Remotely control cameras
- Get alerts when motion is detected
- Download and share video
The CCTV Connect Cloud Adapter is compatible with all Hikvision IP cameras, NVRs & DVRs (including Hikvision OEMs), as well and Axis IP cameras.
CCTV Connect is also compatible with a wide range of IP cameras which support ONVIF. Brands that have been tested are:
8.1.2 - ONVIF support added
8.1.2 - ONVIF support added
1. Maximum Resolution Stills - Our new recording mode takes a still image for each motion event...at the maximum resolution of the camera! These high resolution images accompany SD video, perfect for sites where bandwidth constraints are a concern.
2. Triggers from Hikvision Intrusion Detection & Line Crossing - You can now trigger cloud recording with 2 of the Hikvision smart events...Intrusion Detection & Line Crossing!
You’ll need to re-run the installation from this latest app version to enable these features, contact us at email@example.com for more info on how to set them up.
- Alert schedules: You can now set up schedules to control when you get motion alerts (push notifications, email alerts or alarms)
- Alarm output*: An external alarm can be trigged when motion is detected
- Camera input*: Recording can be triggered by an input from the camera - for example, use an external PIR sensor to trigger recording, ideal for reducing false positives caused by bugs and rain at night
*Camera needs an alarm input and output to enable these features
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback on these new features!
IP cameras in HD mode will now record at 1080p. That’s not all, you’ll also be able to increase the bit rate in the settings.
Important info for our integrator partners:
- All new installations using this app version will record at 1080p if you set the camera to HD mode, you’ll also see the new bit rate option in the settings menu
- To upgrade your existing customers' cameras please re-run the installation from this app version
- Note that DVR cameras are still limited to standard definition
2. Camera Count: When you’ve scanned the network for compatible cameras just tap the information icon to see the total number of available / installed cameras.
Compatible DVR models: DS-7204HUHI-K1, DS-7204HUHI-K1/P, DS-7204HUHI-K2.
And a little something to make life easier for our CCTV integrators…you can now stay logged in to the app with your partner account credentials and select which customer you want to install cameras for.
- 128.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Videoloft Ltd
Safe to Download