With the CertiVox M-Pin Mobile App system administrators and end-users can securely authenticate to any M-Pin enabled service, without any password, including:
- Web sites and applications
- SAML federated enterprise applications
- RADIUS applications such as VPN’s, SSH sessions and remote desktops using one time passwords generated in the app
- M-Pin Connect – CertiVox OpenID Connect service for OIDC enabled web applications
For more information on M-Pin, please visit www.certivox.com
Key features of the CertiVox M-Pin Mobile App:
- True, two factor authentication – your phone is the first “something you have” factor and a user-chosen PIN is the second “something you know factor”
- Out-of-band workflow – no credentials are entered into the host machine making it resistant to key-logging malware and therefore suitable for use on shared or public PC’s
- Simple, ATM-like user experience – authenticate by simply entering your 4-digit PIN
- A single application to authenticate into multiple services using multiple identities
- Add, edit & delete multiple services to connect the application to
- Add, edit & delete multiple user identities from each service
The M-Pin Mobile App comes preconfigured with the M-Pin Connect configuration. You can try this now to log into the CertiVox Discuss Community site. For details on how to do this, please see:
(NOTE - if you log out from https://discuss.certivox.com/ then log back in again, you will not be asked to authenticate again. This is because you are still logged in to M-Pin Connect. This is the correct behaviour for implementations of the OpenID Connect protocol. If you wish to log out permanently, please visit https://m-pin.my.id/ and log out from there too.)
When reading the configurations from a QR code, the user is able to select only the needed configurations to be loaded.
Users are now able to specify a device name for their device.
Service name is displayed on the Access Number screen to aid user in obtaining the Access number
Added basic usage instructions when the app is started for the first time and at first authentication. Those are also available at all times from the menu.
Added instructions on how to get M-Pin Server.
- 7.3 MB
- Release Date:
- MIRACL UK LIMITED
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it