With Chanty you can collaborate and communicate effectively with your team from one place.
No more need to change between apps to get the work done.
Chanty is an easy to use team chat and collaboration app that offers:
- Instant messaging between team members: one-to-one messages, public and private conversations
- Unlimited searchable message history for secure unlimited messaging forever
- Audio and video calls: communication with the whole team (group calls) or any team member (one-on-one calls) with Chanty audio and video conference feature
- Task management with a Kanban board: a flexible and simple way to manage your tasks, setting a due date and task priority
- Teambook hub: a single place to organize your tasks, conversations, pinned messages, links and content
- Voice messages: allows you to instantly send voice messages to your teammates
- Integrations: Chanty integrates with all of your favorite third-party apps
- Pinned message: lets you pin any message on Chanty and get back to it later
- Discussion threads: lets you stay on topic without endless history scrolling
- Dark mode: choose between lignt/dark theme according to your preferences
- File and screen sharing: you can now hold your video conference and share your screen for presentation
- Other team collaboration features: user and team @mentions, gifs and emojis, online status, conversation actions and many more
- 24/7 Customer support
Chanty is free, forever. You can choose to upgrade to our business plan if you wish more enhanced features and increased user control.
To know more about Chanty please visit us at https://www.chanty.com/
- minor fixes
- Add permission management for opening direct messages
- Updated layout for group video calls
- Fix broken "Call start/Call join" button.
For more information on what’s new and how to use it, join our Chanty Community https://chanty.com/community
First up, threads! You can now finally use reply to messages in Chanty as threads. This will make communication easier and more streamlined.
Second, we did a major overhaul of group audio calls. You can now see who is speaking in a group call and you can manage all participants there as well.
- Typing indicator: you can now see when someone is typing a message – only for one-on-one conversations
- Read receipts: you can see when someone has read your message in Chanty – only for one-on-one conversations
- Message rendering is now optimized: messages will show up faster
We’ve been busy at Chanty for the past few weeks and we rolled out some great features for you.
First and most important, integrations! You can now use the first Chanty integrations with: Giphy, Zapier, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket, Trello.
Second, you can now access Calls through the Teambook page and create new calls through the Add New page.
Third, we adjusted calls connectivity which means faster and better connection!
In this release, we’re bringing you some great updates which you have been requesting for a while now: voice messages, images & files in-app preview, integration with GIPHY, dark theme and much more!
First of all, you can now preview images and other file types directly within the Chanty app. Up until now, clicking on these files made them open up in a new browser tab, which was not ideal.
You can now also send voice messages to private and group conversations when you don’t feel like typing.
We now have an integration with GIPHY! You can finally send cool .gif animations in Chanty. This has been one of the most requested features so far - we hope you like it.
There is now a dark theme available.
There is also a new design for the file attachment interface – it’s now more lightweight, cleaner and easier to use.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates from the Chanty team!
- 49.7 MB
- Update Date:
- Chanty, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it