***Apps we love*** - Apple
“Chatable have taken one major let down of a hearing aid and made conversation within a noisy environment possible. This will be a majorly life changing for many people.” - European Audiologist of the Year 2019, Paula Cooke
WHAT IS CHATABLE?
If you have difficulty listening to the TV or following conversation for any reason, Chatable can help you.
Using only your iPhone and a hearing device, Chatable’s AI enhances clarity of voice, boosts volume and reduces background noise.
1. Simply pair the Chatable app with your wired or bluetooth headphones, MFi hearing aid or Cochlear Implant sound processor
2. Place your phone immediately in front of the TV speaker (within touching distance), or in front of the person you are listening to.
3. Use the app to independently boost the volume of voice and reduce background noise to enjoy clearer distinguished voice
Chatable can even be used as a backup hearing aid - if you lose, break or forget your hearing aid, or run out of batteries, Chatable will work for you
Chatable is easy to set up and use, with no hearing test or audiologist calibration required.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM CHATABLE
Reduced usage of captions and subtitles when watching TV
Listen to the TV with lower volume
Easier to hear conversation, particularly in noisy environments
Reduced reliance on lip reading
Enhanced focus on conversation
Reduced listening effort
Ability to listen from a distance - use Chatable as a remote microphone
WILL CHATABLE WORK FOR ME?
Chatable can improve the listening experience for sufferers of:
- Hearing loss - profound, severe, moderate, mild - use Chatable with headphones, your hearing aid or Cochlear implant sound processor
- Auditory Processing Disorder, ADHD, Hyperacusis and Autism - ideally with noise cancelling headphones - Chatable can help to focus your listening.
- Glue Ear - Chatable can be paired with regular or bone conducting headphones to aid hearing
You can see testimonials on our YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tYyTKpK01Q&t=31s
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Dr. Andy Simpson, pioneer in auditory neuroscience and AI, designed and engineered VOXimity™ to help people with hearing impairments of all types, hear conversation. If you want to learn more about the invention of VOXimity™, check out the Chatable blog.
Chatable is free to install and use. Enjoy 100 minutes of free use every month, and subscribe for unlimited access.
“This app is designed to help people with hearing loss. Chatable uses AI to identify and boost the voice of the person you’re speaking to while removing any background noise.” - Apple App Store
“The only app that I can say changed my life! Without this, there is no point in me going to restaurants with family or friends. Brilliant app!” - Andrew, Chatable user
“I can hear my TV much better at a lower volume than I normally do, so my wife is much happier!” Created2Win, Chatable user
Chatable uses an auto-renewable subscription, which means it will automatically renew unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the current subscription period ends. You can go to your iTunes / App Store account settings and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Chatable is not a hearing aid. This is an app that uses the mobile platform for recording audio and replaying audio with or without amplification, or other similar functionalities and that uses the mobile platform to translate unintelligible speech for better clarity.
Read our Terms and Conditions here:
- 48.1 MB
- Update Date:
- The Hearing Aid App Company UK Limited
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it