- Instant checks in one shot: Supporting various calculation problems such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, vertical calculations, number series, equation, unit conversion, fill-in-the-blank questions, calculations with brackets, etc.
- Handwriting Online Math Practice: Math practice such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division will be intelligently presented in the form of horizontal or vertical calculations, according to different knowledge points of mathematics. Users can use their fingers to write the answers on the screen. It will be a fun-filled game and contribute to improving students’ math skills.
- Printable Math Worksheets: Users can choose different knowledge points and it will be intelligently generated into math worksheets in the form of horizontal or vertical calculations to be printed out. It helps create suitable math worksheets for students and enables them to study more efficiently.
- Smart Calculator: Unlike basic calculators, with users inputting their calculations in a special input mode, the smart calculator provides not only the answers to calculations or equations, but also the detailed calculation process, which assists students in learning how to solve equations and to do simple calculations.
CheckMath is now available for both smartphones and iPads. It has been specially optimized for the iPad screen size, so that you can comfortably use it to check math homework and to do math practice in an efficient and convenient way.
Try It For FREE Now!
Supported question types:
1. Vertical calculation
2. Elementary arithmetic, such as:
( 77 - 11 )÷ 3 =
3 × 12 + 5 =
3. Elementary arithmetic with question No., such as:
①8 + 3 × 2 =
②50 ÷ 2 + 89 =
4. Find the missing number in an equation, such as:
( ) + 39 = 80
10 ÷ 〇 = 2
5. Determine the missing operation in an equation, such as:
8 〇 3 = 5
9 + 8 〇 19
6. Division with remainders, such as:
52 ÷ 10 = 5···2
10 ÷ 3 = 3···1
7. Fractional calculation
8. Unit conversion, such as:
11cm8mm + 3cm7mm = (15)cm(5)mm
1h40min = (100)min
9. Step-by-step calculation, such as:
30 ÷ 15 + 48
= 2 + 48
10. Solve equations
11. Number sequence
More question types are coming soon.
CheckMath User Agreement: https://api.checkmath.net/cm/agreement/en
- Improved performance
- Improved performance
- 197.5 MB
- Update Date:
- Study Evolution EdTech Pte. Ltd.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it