A training mode puts the user in situations with a simple mission to accomplish:
Checkmate on a certain enemy in 1 move, or in two moves, or save a piece from enemy attacks. This is similar to famous chess endgame quizzes.
With additional informations about chess history and origins, a series of classic games between world champions, variations, and latest news (tournaments, ranks, ...).
The app has seven categories :
A tutorial, teaching the basics of chess and the different knowledge one must acquire to play.
- A Training mode, putting the user in certain chess situations or scenarios, with a task to complete.
- A history segment, giving information about the origin and different alternations that the game witnessed.
- A variation segment, that shows some of the obscure different games of chess and special pieces that behave differently from generic chess pieces.
- A news segment that provides informations about tournaments, champions with links to official websites.
- A classic games segment, giving an interactive replay of important historic battles of chess, with description commentary.
- A duo-timer, to mesure the duration of turns or set limits when playing with friends, similar to real life chess timers.
An additional chat option is present, for chess fans who desire to meet and discuss chess and join conversations.
- 30.7 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it