With ChildrensPgh, the experts at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC are always just a tap away. Whether you need to find a doctor, find after-hours care, or find care advice for common and rare pediatric conditions, this must-have app for parents has it all.
Our new design supports easier access to the everyday resources you may need:
Where should you take your child for treatment? The following locations and services are just one tap away, if your child does need to be seen for care:
• Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the perfect doctor for your child
• Locations – quick access to Children’s facilities and points of care
• Express Cares –find a location in or near your community for easy access
• Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911, and ERs
• Video Visits – video visits are available with your pediatrician or primary care center
• AnywhereCare – online visits are available for non-emergency care
Does your child have a new symptom, injury or behavior?
• Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
• Parent Advice – for answers to questions about behaviors, eating and wellness
• First Aid – for quick reference when time is precious
• Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
Want to Connect with Children’s?
• Contact Us – useful phone numbers for common Children’s services
• Feedback – a direct line for letting us know what you think
• Giving – an option to make a donation to Children’s Hospital programs
• Social media – ways to join the Children’s community
Coming soon: We can send you health tips and reminders to optimize your child’s health.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this application is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using ChildrensPgh, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application.
- 51.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it