Before you buy another app, ask yourself:
- Does it Offer REAL EXAM questions and terminology? WE DO!
- Does it Break learning materials into small sets of questions to enhance your learning capability? WE DO!
- Does it Help you master each question effortlessly by various methods: flash cards, matching game, true/false, M/C, etc? WE DO!
- Does it Detect & separate the most difficult questions automatically? WE DO!
- Does it Track your learning process on every set and exam taken? WE DO!
- Does it Let you experience the REAL EXAM Simulator? WE DO!
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Tests.
+) Lifetime access to the EXAM SIMULATOR.
+) Track all hardest and weakest questions automatically.
+) Track history on every exam taken and practice progress.
+) Lifetime support & updates when NEW learning material available.
Free with download:
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic services are used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.
Doctors of Chiropractic (DCs) – often referred to as chiropractors or chiropractic physicians – practice a hands-on, drug-free approach to health care that includes patient examination, diagnosis and treatment. Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling.
DCs may assess patients through clinical examination, laboratory testing, diagnostic imaging and other diagnostic interventions to determine when chiropractic treatment is appropriate or when it is not appropriate. Chiropractors will readily refer patients to the appropriate health care provider when chiropractic care is not suitable for the patient’s condition, or the condition warrants co-management in conjunction with other health care providers.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.
- 41.2 MB
- Release Date:
- Thuy Pham
Safe to Download