Choice Compass helps you by analyzing changes in your heart rhythm that occur as you concentrate on 2 choices you are considering (like: “stay here” versus “move”). The app then reports which decision is closer to the heartbeat dynamics associated with positive, rather than negative choices.
Here's an explanation of the science behind the application and how our Choice Compass decision making app works: http://www.choicecompass.com/decision-making-process/
How to Use:
1. Go through the practice and calibration processes to tune the algorithm to your heart rhythms.
2. Type in 2 short names for the two life choices you are comparing.
3. Start a 50-second countdown as the decision making app measures your heart rhythm while you also think about the decision you’re trying to get answered.
4. Once the app has finished, view the results for your choice comparison.
• Easy-to-use interface, with tutorial, practice and calibration at launch and tips at the top of the screen to help you learn how to better listen to your heart.
• Loads previously used choice pairs.
• Bluetooth heart rate monitor connectivity for sophisticated or clinical use -- compatible with Polar HRV straps and CorSense/Elite HRV monitors.
• Tracks the results when a particular choice pair is tested multiple times. This way, you can see which of the two choices wins on average over time.
• Tips available for making your results more accurate.
• Read about the science behind Choice Compass.
• Turn sound on/off.
• Send feedback.
• Share Choice Compass with a friend.
How it Works:
Researchers in neuroscience and psychology have found that unconscious processes are sometimes better at coming up with solutions to many decisions than what our everyday conscious thoughts allow. In essence, Choice Compass provides a link to your subconscious mind-body connection by using the results of basic physiological research. It shows that a calm state of joy/compassion/excitement/bliss is accompanied by more rhythmic heart activity.
About the Inventor:
The creator of Choice Compass, Dr. Julia Mossbridge, is trained in cognitive neuroscience and experimental psychology. Working outside the lab on her own time, she gathered data that drives the patented algorithm that powers Choice Compass.
Choice Compass is not meant to diagnose or treat any disease. The choice algorithm is based on average data and you should use common sense when making life choices.
Note: Choice Compass requires a minimum hardware of the iPhone 5S or newer in order to provide the camera frame rates necessary to detect heart rhythms used by its algorithms.
For more information visit: http://choicecompass.com.
ACCURACY -- We've added a calibration process that takes you through 3 good vs. bad choices and calibrates the algorithm to your heart rhythms. This is now required to use the app and make choices -- it adds a lot to the accuracy of the app. Now you no longer need to enter your gender; the calibration steps will select the best algorithm for you based directly on your heart activity.
CONVENIENCE -- On iOS only, you can now connect to Choice Compass with a Polar or CorSense/Elite heartrate variability (HRV) monitor so you can think about your choices while you relax, and let Choice Compass do the rest. You can also choose to connect the old-fashioned way, with your finger on the web camera. Both work, and you can switch back and forth. But you do need to calibrate once before using each method.
DESIGN -- We've created an all-new updated design for iOS only, too many improvements to UX/UI to list. We also removed the need to create a userID.
SUPPORT -- Our new pop-ups, more informative error messages, help video and Help tab offers support and troubleshooting tips for most scenarios you are likely to experience, but let us know if there's something we didn't cover!
- 8.8 MB
- Update Date:
- Mossbridge Institute, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it