Choice Compass helps you by analyzing changes in your heart rhythm that occur as you concentrate on 2 choices you are considering (like: “stay here” versus “move”). The app then reports which decision is closer to the heartbeat dynamics associated with positive, rather than negative choices.
Here's an excellent explanation of the science behind the application and how our Choice Compass decision making app works: http://www.choicecompass.com/decision-making-process/
Also, make sure to take a look at this video to see how Choice Compass works to help you make better decisions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa2SZd6eBDw
How to Use:
1. Type in 2 short choices for the question you’re trying to get answered.
2. Start a 5-second countdown as the decision making app measures your heart rhythm.
3. During this time, also think about the decision you’re trying to get answered.
4. Once the app has finished, view the results for your choice comparison.
• Easy-to-use interface, with tutorial at launch and tips at the top of the screen to help you learn how to better listen to your heart.
• Loads previously used choice pairs.
• Tracks the results when a particular choice pair is tested multiple times. This way, you can see which of the two choices wins on average over time.
• Tips available for making your results more accurate.
• Read about the science behind Choice Compass.
• Turn sound on/off.
• Send feedback.
• Share Choice Compass with a friend.
How it Works:
Researchers in neuroscience and psychology have found that unconscious processes are sometimes better at coming up with solutions to many decisions than what our everyday conscious thoughts allow. In essence, Choice Compass provides a link to your subconscious mind-body connection by using the results of basic physiological research. It shows that a calm state of joy/compassion/bliss is accompanied by more rhythmic heart activity.
About the Inventor:
The creator of Choice Compass, Dr. Julia Mossbridge, is trained in cognitive neuroscience and experimental psychology. Working outside the lab on her own time, she gathered data that drives the patented algorithm that powers Choice Compass.
Choice Compass is not meant to diagnose or treat any disease. The choice algorithm is based on average data and you should use common sense when making life choices.
Note: Choice Compass requires a minimum hardware of the iPhone 4S or newer in order to provide the camera frame rates necessary to detect heart rhythms used by its algorithms.
For more information visit: http://choicecompass.com.
Added welcome video. Removed Twitter and Pintrist posting options. Added patent.
- 12.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Mossbridge Institute, LLC
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it