- Select chords by using four fingers, inspired by guitar fretting positions.
- Strum strings individually.
- Full 12 diatonic keys
[Chord types] major, minor, 7, major7 and combinations of these
[How to play]
= The fretting hand
- Index finger is used to select a "base" key
- Middle finger is used to select if the key is minor.
- Ring finger is used to select 7th and major 7th chords. Tap down to select a 7th chord, and when slid vertically far enough, will shift into a major 7 chord.
- Little finger is used to select if the key is sharp (#) from the base selected key.
= The strumming hand
- Just strum as you do on a guitar :)
**Features both left-handed and right-handed modes
- 10.3 MB
- Update Date:
- Switt Kongdachalert
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it