With Chrome River SNAP, you can:
• Capture and upload receipt images as expenses occur. Images will be uploaded to the Chrome River EXPENSE Receipt Gallery
• Share existing receipt images from your smartphone's photo gallery app or third-party photo apps
• Separate your business from your personal life. Images taken with Chrome River SNAP are uploaded to the EXPENSE Receipt Gallery and are not saved to your personal photo library.
Here's how Chrome River SNAP works:
• Simply take a photo of a receipt using the Chrome River SNAP app and upload!
• Share an existing receipt image, open the image in any photo gallery app and tap the "share" icon and look for the CR SNAP icon to upload your image to the EXPENSE Receipt Gallery.
• Go to the Upload Gallery to review all the pending and successfully uploaded receipts sent from your device.
This is a standalone utility app for capturing and uploading receipt images. To create and submit expense reports using the receipt images captured and uploaded automatically by this utility app, users should log into the Chrome River web app.
CAN I USE THIS APP WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION?
Yes! Whether you have an internet connection or not, you will be able to use Chrome River SNAP. There may be times when an internet connection is temporarily unavailable and in this case, the image will remain in Chrome River SNAP until you are in a location with a stronger connection, and it is then uploaded. We encourage you to not close the app until a green check mark has been designated to a photo, indicating that the photo has been successfully uploaded to Chrome River EXPENSE.
Learn more at www.chromeriver.com.
You must be an existing Chrome River EXPENSE user to use Chrome River SNAP.
• Added: Improvements for enhanced support and troubleshooting.
• Added: Improved resilience and stability of the app.
• Added: Maximum file size that can be shared is 20 MB.
• Added: Images captured by the Chrome River SNAP camera will no longer exceed 10 MB.
• Fixed: Some images were appearing blurry in the Chrome River receipt gallery.
• Fixed: Some images were appearing rotated in the Chrome River receipt gallery.
• Fixed: App crash issue when sharing large images files.
• Added: 'Delete Receipts After Upload' is a user preference that will automatically remove the receipt from your upload history after each successful upload.
• Added: 'Remove Receipts from Device' action which will remove all upload history from your device.
• Added: Minor enhancement to email address verification process.
• Bug fixes
- 29.1 MB
- Update Date:
- Chrome River
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it