• Dial call support
• Location mapping for users and talkline participants
• Alert notifications, including emergency and man down
• Cisco Spark integration
• Low costs: Instead of paying a monthly service provider fee for onsite personnel, you deploy an on-premises solution can cost less. The savings from eliminating monthly fees quickly pay back the one-time capital investment. In addition, the Cisco solution is based on open standards, which eliminates the need to purchase, support, and manage proprietary solutions.
• High quality experience: Cisco Instant Connect integrates with your existing Cisco Unified Communications and Collaboration services. Quality of service (QoS) and advanced voice codecs help to provide clear voice quality, even when the network is busy.
• Scalability: Cisco Instant Connect can support up to five thousand concurrent users. Managing a single system saves time and money compared to managing multiple service provider contracts, and the administrator privilege makes it easy to add and remove talk group users.
• Integrates with 2- Way Radios: The Cisco IPICS system can integrate mobile users with 2-Way Radio channels, which can reduce subscriber costs.
The Cisco® Instant Connect solution integrates Apple iOS devices with Land Mobile Radio (LMR) that connected to the Cisco routers in the data center. For more information about Cisco Instant Connect, visit http://www.cisco.com/go/instantconnect or see our YouTube channel at https://goo.gl/wxbIun.
• Apple iOS 9.0 or higher.
• Cisco IPICS 5.0(2) server with at least one Cisco IPICS media server.
IMPORTANT: This application requires access to a Cisco Instant Connect Express, or Cisco IP Interoperability and Collaboration System (IPICS) on which you have an account. If you are unsure whether your company provides you with access, please contact your IT department.
The following phones have been tested and optimized for Cisco Instant Connect:
• iPhone 7+
• iPhone 7
• iPhone 6+
• iPhone 6
• iPhone 5s
For audio to work, your network firewall must allow VoIP traffic between the Apple iOS device and the Cisco IPICS servers. For more information, see the product documentation available at http://goo.gl/9iL6FF.
The app uses GPS for location management. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• By using this application you agree with the terms of the Cisco IPICS end user license agreement (EULA).
• Cisco is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries.
• Copyright © 2017 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
- 71.0 MB
- Update Date:
Safe to Download