Keep track of all customers' follow-ups, message history, special dates, preferences, product likes and notes all in one place. Replace the sales associate's physical client book. The app supports multiple sales associates and store locations.
With a Clientbook subscription, store management gains access to a reporting dashboard that shows the sales team's effectiveness and efficiency.
Some of the key benefits include:
• Centralized client management for the entire sales team. Pick up right where the previous sales associate left off.
• Unified SMS text messaging and email system. Sales associates never have to text a customer from their personal phone using their personal number.
• Transfer clients from one associate to another. In those unfortunate circumstances where an associate leaves your company, transfer the clients they were working with, including their message history, to the another associate.
• Message multiple clients at once. Send the message to a filtered group of your clientele once and have each receive it individually. Get alerted when a customer responds.
• A suite of management tools to give the store management team visibility into overdue follow-ups, engagement rates, customer management, sales team training, and messages sent and received.
Clientbook's features are based on clienteling best practices from some of the top retailers in the industry.
* New Feature - swipe back gesture
* Minor bugs fix
* product detail view back arrow bug fixed for iPad
* client filtering bug fixes
* product split-view added
* bug fixes - sending a text message with an emoji repositioned the cursor
* bug fixes - removing a tag didn’t work for the first time
* bug fixes - @ multiple associates in a conversation
* product dynamic searching improved
* product stock attribute added
* product filter improved
* sales opportunity history added
* sales opportunity notes added
* sales opportunity details view improved
* Save inbound customer images to your photos app
* Filter client activity by type
* Conversation screen supports "live" updates of incoming customer messages
* Plus some tasty bug fixes
Fixed issue where notes button on client screen was not showing when enabled
* Products tab supports "pull to refresh"
* Updated colors used by client avatars and tags
* Client filter results show total number of clients that match filter
* Minor bug fixes
* Filtering on the product list screen by brand and product category
* Purchase history support for upcoming POS integrations
- It's now easier than ever to see all the details about a client. Less scrolling and more efficient!
- Based on user feedback, we reworked the process of adding client relationships. You can link existing customers or add customers on the fly!
- Opt-in invitation and conversation messages now show up in the customer's conversation history
- Plus a few bonus bug fixes!
- Fixed bug which would in some cases cause new sales opportunities to open with a "closed" status
* Added "Apply" button to client filter screen
* plus a couple 'bonus' bug fixes
* Support for multiple phone numbers (unique number per location)
* Leaderboard now shows only associates at your location
* Conversation screen shows location of associates not in your store
* fixed a couple of assorted bugs
* Fixed a number of small bugs
* Bug fix on product search
* new "Bulk Actions" from the client screen allow you to tag, assign, message and more from a filtered client list
* tag selection screens now support searching to help easily navigate long lists of tags
* a few additional bug fixes
* Press on a chat message to copy it to your clipboard
* Fixed a couple bugs
Customizable client events in dashboard and app
Sales pipeline tracking
- Product barcode scanning support from collection screen
- Change Pin in Settings
- Follow-up redesign on Today screen
- Follow-up redesign on Client screen
- Turn off leaderboard on Today screen (merchant setting / requires associate logout)
- "Collection Shared" message in conversation
- "Collection Shared" confirmation on Collection screen
- Fixed bug causing product tab out of sync after product edit/delete
- "All Clients" option on engage only available for managers
- Fixed crash while creating client category (tag)
- Fixed crash while creating product
... plus a few minor bug fixes
Crash sending image from camera roll from Conversation screen
* New product details screen provides larger imagery, pricing info and item details
* Manager accounts can now swipe on clients on the "Clients" tab to assign to associates
* Tap on products in a collection to view product details
* plus a few bonus bug fixes
* Save buttons are more visible when using iOS screen zoom
* Deleting an associate account on the dashboard will force and "auto-logoff" of the associate when attempting to access the app
* a few other minor bug fixes
* Managers can see "unassigned" conversations in the Store Inbox and assign those clients to associates from that screen
* Managers are now alerted of all incoming messages from "unassigned" clients
- Removed 'No recent contact' section from Today screen
- Removed client gender controls
- Added better support for shared store devices versus personal devices with regards to push notifications
- plus a few extra bug fixes
- Repeating follow-ups are now marked with a visual indicator
- Associates on a shared store device can now provide their personal phone number to receive daily SMS reminders of upcoming follow-up and/or SMS notifications of new client messages
- Associates can provide their email address to receive a weekly email summary of clientbook usage as well as a reminder of upcoming follow-ups and client life events for the week
- plus a couple of bonus bug fixes!
* 3rd party manufacturer catalog support now available
* The "No Recent Contact" section of the "Today" tab now only shows your clients that haven't heard from you recently
* UI updates to support preferred name replacements in conversations
* The single field for associate name during signup and account update has been replaced with first and last name fields
* Other minor enhancements and bug fixes
• When authoring outbound messages, use the placeholder :name: in the message and the client's preferred name will be used.
• When creating a follow-up, you can now set it to repeat at the given schedule (eg, every 4 months)
• There is now an additional client field for home phone number
• The amount of time before an unseen client message shows up in the "store inbox" is configurable
• Plus a few minor bug fixes found by our awesome user! ;)
* Better support for longer profile preferences
* Support for auto-creation of follow-ups based on tag assignments
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
* All life events can now be setup as recurring or one-time
* Plus a few bug fixes
* Client profile screen displays communication opt-out preference and has manual control for disabling/enabling communication
* Save and update client addresses on the client profile screen
* Assorted bug fixes
* You can now change store locations after logout
* Archive conversations by swiping left
* A few other assorted bug fixes
* The new leaderboard tracks the top clienteling associates and shows where you rank
* A new daily goal reminds you to keep reaching out to clients and suggests clients that haven't heard from you in a while
* Fixed case-sensitivity issue in product search
* Fixed issue in client search where spaces weren't returning correct results
* Increased the font size on the client conversation screen
* Assorted other bug fixes
* Clients are now searchable by email, phone number or name
* Product search now working properly
* Assorted list of tasty bug fixes
* You can now select the default communication preference for clients when you have both their phone number and email
* View an image in a conversation full-screen by tapping on it
* Plus other exciting, although minor, bug fixes... whoops!
* We updated the camera and photo album interaction to make it easier to access photos on your device
* Client "last visit" date working correctly now on the engage tab
* Moved client notes to the history screen
* Added "Call Log" to history screen
* New login screens to remove confusion that was leading to associates creating multiple accounts
* Minor clean up and bug fixes
* Follow-ups now show which sales associate created them
* Follow-ups now support multi-line display
* See which sales associates are working with a client on the "quick view" section of the client screen
* Client profile image placeholders have been replaced by a new avatar that shows the client initials and background color matching their most recent client category/tag (eg. Top 100)
* We've made some performance improvements to speed up the initial client list download. What previously took a minute or two should now take seconds.
- Customer "quick view" button now available on the conversation screen
- Client tags are now assigned by default after creation
- Usability adjustments on the client tag screen
- Added ability to edit and delete products
- Added ability to edit and delete client tag definitions
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed a couple issues related to data caching
- Fixed an issue on the "Engage" tab where "New clients in the last 30 days" was not returning the correct dataset.
- Better messaging when trying to send client messages but not connected to the internet
- Automated follow-ups created for upcoming clients' important dates
- Fixed auto-capitalization on follow-up create screen
- Categories for customers are now called "tags" and have been moved to the "quick view" screen.
- When creating a tag, you can choose from four different color choices.
- Follow-ups have been added to the "quick view" screen.
- Follow-ups are reminders of things you need to follow-up on with the client. When a follow-up is due or past due, you will see an indicator in the tab bar as well as the "last visit" section of the customer screen. Follow-ups can be completed or deleted.
- The important dates section on the engage tab has been removed due to the new way follow-ups are handled. Important dates still exist in a customer's profile and follow-ups are automatically created when an important date is approaching.
- There is now a "History" icon on the customer screen. A customer's history tracks shows a timeline of activity that has been taken on that specific customer.
- Photos taken in Clientbook are saved to your phone's camera roll so you can edit them if needed.
- 48.6 MB
- Update Date:
- Clientbook, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it