Our team of education professionals has crafted challenging practice questions and detailed explanations. 40 study units cover all the categories you need to practice for your CMA certification exam.
- Human anatomy, physiology, and pathology
- Medical terminology
- Keyboarding and computer applications
- Recordkeeping and accounting
- Coding and insurance processing
- Laboratory techniques
- Clinical and diagnostic procedures
- Medication administration
- First aid
- Office practices
- Patient relations
- Medical law and ethics
THE SMART PREP METHOD:
Step 1: Take a Free Evaluation Test
Step 2: Instantly View Your Own Personalized Study Plan
Step 3: Enter Study Mode (Instant scoring and detailed explanations)
Step 4: Test your Readiness
- Create Pop Quizzes (between 10 and 20 randomly chosen questions on each)
- Take a challenging two-hours practice exam to test your readiness
CMA Smart Prep is simple to use, and an effective way to practice for your board exam.
Jump Start Your Learning with Smart CMA Today!
CMA® is a registered trademark of the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA). This material is not endorsed or approved by the AAMA.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
- 20.1 MB
- Release Date:
- Friendly App Studio
Safe to Download