Assign tasks, share files and feedbacks, and communicate with your team in just one page. With Collabee, you know your how far your project has progressed and how active your team is being involved. You can co-author and co-edit an issue, a collaborative document, and mention your coworkers or share tasks, decisions and files. Each step your team takes to get works done will be shown in the comment section, allowing anyone to follow up with the workflow at a glance.
Create a space that fits your purpose
- Notice board : Share company-wide events or official news with your team
- Teams and Department: Invite your team members and start team-based projects and tasks
- Project workspace : Collaborate and manage special projects from its launch to completion
- Gain visibility and organize ongoing issues in a space with Kanban board
Collaborate in an 'issue' document
- Synchronous work: Co-author documents with your team
- Contextful communication : Comment and threads that contains the full workflow
- Feedbacks : Share feedbacks on certain tasks or items
Issue updates and newsfeed
- Updates that matters to you, organized by issues while you are in the zone
- Only the things that matter to me with the yellow marks
- Comment threads that show work history and team communication
Realtime co-authoring document ( PC only )
- Reduce unnecessary meetings and conference calls and get things done in issues together, at the same time.
- Get your works done faster by editing issues and assigning tasks in realtime
- Set up a meeting, write down the agenda, communicate, and share the results right away in the same issue
Team’s tasks and workflow at a single glance
- Create a task in an issue or task tab and manage to-do’s and tasks effectively
- Organize tasks by categorizing them as assigned and requested to better manage your projects
- Manage your tasks based on its status - started, on hold, or completed
Communicate with context
- It is more than a comment. It has file share history and activity stream, showing you the full work process and history
- Communicate in the most detailed way possible by sharing your ideas in specific items
It takes 10 seconds to locate your files
- You don't need file names to get to the them anymore
- A single keyword is enough for you quickly to access the item you are looking for because al issues and items are connected to each other.
- Improved app stability
2. Fixed a grid calendar issue.
3. Various bug fix.
- Check your schedule on the entire calendar at a glance.
2. Horizontal mode support improved.
3. If you press an emoji on a comment, fixed it to save to the most recent emoji tab.
4. Improved various designs and fixed bugs.
2. Improved app stability and various bug fixes
- React to comments by adding an emoji.
: It can be easily added via the 'Add emoji' button.
- Improvement of the folder feature in the left drawer menu
- bug fixes
- Fix for collaboration space list in the left menu.
- Real time co-edit feature and text format feature.
: Now, co-edit any time, anywhere with members on mobile.
- File viewer on mobile.
- Password search function improved.
- Function to invite members immediately when creating a new space.
- Fixed an app terminated issue when accessing a specific issue or mentioning a member with two emojis in it
- Minor bug fix
- Meet the redesigned Collabee app. We've made extensive improvements in UI design to make it easier to use.
- Fixed issues that would terminate the app
- Fixed an issue where link in the editor would not redirect properly
- Fixed an issue where http:// links would not redirect
- Fixed password change email to launch the app on click
- Fixed keyboard issue where it would dismiss while typing
- Fix and improvement on other inconveniences
- Reflect monetization feature and added company invitation / subscription notification
- Icon improvements
- Issue icon improvements
- Improved list information structure in called text / private space / collaboration space
- When registering a schedule without related issues, fixed [select relevant issues]
- In decision making, fixed […] button to work properly when pressed
- When attaching an image in To Do / Decision making, it is recorded as image type in history.
- Fixed the [Link related issues] button to be visible to anyone who can access schedules not linked to issues
- Apply new service domain to app
- You will be directed to the correct screen when clicking on a push notification from mobile
- You will be directed to the correct screen when clicking on a desktop app URL from mobile
- Members of a project can access it when in instance of deletion.
- Back button redirect to the Workspace screen after moving to Action or Members screen.
- Added a message to alert user when attempting to delete an issue containing contents added by another user.
- Sign up button to only request once when pressed repeatedly.
- Apply partner hide/show in all screens.
- Space color, Decision icon's color and shape changed.
- Previous months not appearing in Calendar fixed.
- Spaces created in PC will show in mobile
- Hidden partners will stay hidden in mobile
- You will be placed in the typing section when you compose an issue
- Full issue content will show for the text-only issues
- Issue titles will show for ‘Share via’
- Issues can be saved when you ‘Compose related issues’
- ‘Related issues’ can be deleted in issues
- Bug fixes for ‘Mention’
- Your comments will start from your cursor after you mention someone in the comment
- Input area will not be hidden while creating decision request
- Spaces list will be updated accordingly as you get invited, removed, or joined spaces.
- System message will not appear when clicking on the hashtags
- Hidden partners will not be displayed in the partners list
- Splash images will not be displayed when clicking on Newsfeed
- Service menu name modified
- The app will not close when downloading certain images in Issue’s image viewer
- Create a space that fits your purpose
- Collaborate in an 'issue' document
- Issue updates and newsfeed
- Team’s tasks and workflow at a single glance
- Communicate with context
- It takes 10 seconds to locate your files
- 52.4 MB
- Update Date:
- collabee Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it