How it works: Create your initial list of potential colleges. Add your pros and cons for each. The Chooser then presents each of the colleges in pairs, and asks you to imagine you received acceptance letters to both. Which one would you choose?
The result: a list of your potential colleges in your preferred order, and a conflicted list with the pairs that were too difficult for you to choose between -- those ones may need more research.
The College Chooser automatically creates a checklist for each of your colleges to make sure you cover the important steps in the application process. Delete, edit or add items to customize each list even more for your specific needs.
Share the results with your high school counselor, parents or teachers to help you along the way.
College application fees range from $20 to $80 per application. Use the College Chooser to make sure your final list is solid and you cover all the necessary application steps.
- Record your list of colleges (up to 10).
- Document your pros and cons for each college.
- Use the pros/cons list as a planning tool throughout high school.
- Use the built-in checklist to keep you on track with the application process.
- Create and share your ordered list via text, email or print.
- Two ways to expand your college list beyond 10 colleges: Watch additional in-app advertising, or purchase the app.
- Expandable college list
- Free with in app advertising
- 33.3 MB
- Release Date:
- Laura Nedved
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it