"I want to play a sound every hour."
"Push-ups for 30 seconds then sit-ups for 30 seconds. Repeat 3 times and finish."
"First, fry on high flame for 2 min. Second, a low flame for 15 min. Then pause the timer and season. Finally, fry on medium flame for 5 min."
"Concentrate on a task for 25min. Then, take a 5min break. Repeat this series 4 times. Upon completion, treat yourself to a long 30min break. Now you're ready to continue. (Pomodoro Technique)"
As shown in these examples, you are able to create a series of timers under one heading.
The following timers "Step Timer", "Program Timer", "Interval Timer", "Multi Timer" or "Scenario Timer". You may find it hard to picture, but once you get the hang of ComboTimer, it will be a breeze.
- You can arrange some timers in a row and run them sequentially.
- There are more than 10 sounds to choose from.
- You can set timers on repeat.
- You're able to insert pauses as you like.
- You have the option to play a sound every second (or the final 3 seconds).
- You can save the timers you made and load and run them at anytime.
Of course ComboTimer can also be used like a standard timer.
For work, for study, for sports and for hobbies. ComboTimer is useful for everyone because it's simple and easy to use.
- 10.3 MB
- Release Date:
- iroribit Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it