This Commercial Pilot Checkride app is based on the popular Commercial Pilot Oral Exam Guide book by Michael Hayes. It is designed for applicants training for Commercial Pilot (airplane) Certificate. More than 650 questions and responses ensure all the subjects a commercial pilot candidate will be tested on during checkrides and review flights are covered. Topics include: certificates and documents, weather, airplane systems, emergency procedures, performance and limitations, cross-country flight planning and procedures, single-pilot resource management, aeromedical factors, commercial flight maneuvers, and scenario-based training. Answers and explanations were researched using FAA documents (which are identified so pilots know where to go for further study) as well as interviewing FAA examiners. Questions can be marked for further study from any subject to build your own collection of flashcards. An Applicant Practical Test Checklist is also included.
Compatible with iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone, and iPod Touch, this app teaches applicants not only what to expect, but also how to exhibit subject mastery and confidence when under the examiner’s scrutiny. It identifies candidates’ strengths, weaknesses, and gaps in their aeronautical knowledge, which increases study efficiency.
• No internet connection required; app fully installs to your device.
• More than 650 questions are included with succinct, ready responses.
• Questions from any subject can be flagged for further study into a separate group.
• Includes all the questions and answers from the popular book, Commercial Pilot Oral Exam Guide, 9th Edition, by Michael Hayes.
• Brought to you by a trusted resource in aviation training and publishing, Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA).
• Compatible with the iPad, iPad Mini, iPhone and iPod Touch (OS5.1 or higher)
- 3.8 MB
- Release Date:
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it