If you have already registered for umr.com, select the “forgot password” link to set up your mobile account.
If you are a new mobile app user and have not yet registered for umr.com, select “New User? Set up your account” to register.
When prompted for "SSN or Employee ID" please enter SSN.
Save time and make the most of your health, transportation, and dependent care spending accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Our secure app makes managing your spending accounts easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation.
Powerful features of the app include:
Easy, Convenient & Secure
• Create an account following the instructions provided in-app
• Our secure app means no information is stored on your phone
Detailed information, available 24/7
• Check available account balances
• Access account details
• View account summary charts
• Click to call or email Customer Service
Provides Additional Time-Saving Options (if supported or applicable to your account(s))
• View claims requiring receipts
• Submit medical FSA and HRA claims
• Take a picture of a receipt and submit for a new or existing claim
• Using Dashboard, enter medical expense information and supporting documentation to store for later use in paying claims via your health benefits website
• Scan a barcode using your smartphone camera to determine eligibility as a 213(d) qualified medical expense with the Eligible Expense Scanner feature
• Report a debit card as lost or stolen
Powered by WEX Health®
•The Account Overview graphs are now grouped under Account Overview on the home page, allowing consumers to quickly navigate to a specific graph.
•Receipts can now be stored quickly and saved in the Receipt Organizer for later use without having to add the expense details.
•A new Claim Submitted screen will appear once the claim is entered, providing confirmation the claim was successfully filed. This new page will show the approved and/or denied amounts.
•The action buttons (OK, Submit, Next, Save, etc.) have been moved from the top right to the bottom of the form in iOS (now matching Android).
•A customized splash screen will appear when the mobile application is launched.
• Screen refresh with a more user-friendly look and feel
• All account notifications will display in the tasks section
• Eligible Expense Scanner that will use the smartphone camera to automatically scan the barcode to determine eligibility as a 213(d) qualified medical expense.
o Feature available to members when their employer offers all 213(d) eligible plans.
- 30.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Update Date:
- United HealthCare Services, Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it