Contractor WorkZone is a mobile office tool for management for construction and trades, providing quick and easy documents needed to run your business every day. Set up a project on your phone or tablet and send it to your team so they have all the same project and scope of work information. Create and track all your typical job tasks, such as estimating, quoting, invoicing, request for information, purchase orders, backcharge notices, scheduling and more. Store meeting notes, toolbox talks, incident reports to easily access anytime. Use site diaries to capture and track hours to help make managing payroll easier. All tasks can be saved as PDFs and emailed off in PDF format.
Free to try (and keep) at our Solo level!
Quickly get up and running in Contractor WorkZone - no long onboarding or large learning curve. Built mobile first, just like you. Easier than spreadsheets or paper, our free construction app helps you make a painless move to technology and start using fast.
Download our app and use completely for free at our solo level as long as you want. Our solo level is FREE with unlimited projects and documents for one device, and does not include cloud syncing, accounting integration or web app access. If you’re ready to upgrade for additional features, you can try any of the paid subscription levels free for 2 weeks. After the trial, the subscription level you selected for the trial will auto-renew and your account will be charged the monthly cost for that subscription level:
Crew: $4.99/month (up to 4 users)
Business: $9.99/month (up to 10 users)
Heavy Duty: $29.99/month (over 10 users)
(archived): $0.49/month - this is an archived, previous paid version of our app that has since been made free to all users. We don’t encourage customers activating this level as you can now access the same features for free.
*Price is in US dollars. If you’re outside the US, see price below under ‘in-app purchase’ section.
Our pricing is simple and straightforward, only pay one price per month with no additional fees. Subscriptions automatically renew each month and can be managed or cancelled directly in your Apple App store account.
Contractor WorkZone works for small contractors and companies in construction, landscaping, mechanical, electrical, roofing, HVAC, builders, remodelers and related trades, and is scalable for your custom business needs.
Contractor WorkZone has all the following features that you would want out of a business management tool:
- Site Diary
- Change Order/Variation
- Meeting Notes
- Request for Information
- RFP/Tender Request
- Purchase Order
- Subcontract Agreement
- Site Instruction
- Extension of Time
- Backcharge Notice
- Toolbox Talk
- Custom (Name it what you want)
- Incident Report (near miss, accident or hazard report)
Start saving time, get projects done faster, and help make more money. Start running your business better today with Contractor WorkZone.
- On a mobile device, users can now access sync status to see when data is pending or in progress
- On a mobile device, users can manually trigger a data sync
- Within Site Diaries, users can add hours for all company users via “Staff on Site”
- Enabled long-text field preview for locked documents
- Updated the Email Diaries function to include Site Diary photos on the PDF report
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- Improved ability to edit text values
- Improved header formatting for the PDF generated via “Email Diaries”
- Export Docs calculation fix to handle Tax Inclusive Unit Costs
- Fixed various save functions within the Company Name and Subscription Manager to eliminate reverting back to previous changes
- Improved back-end syncing logic to better handle situations in which Images are not available in the cloud database
- Fixed an issue which occasionally resulted in Image files being mistakenly identified as available in the cloud database
- Fixed an issue in Site Diaries, which in some cases, prevented users from saving the document
- Users can manually sign out of their account
- Users can now set the contact details displayed on all document headers
- Purchase Order “Order is Contract” field bug fix
- Site Diary Max/Min Temperature fields bug fix
- Site Diary issue causing a conflict when it included “Owner’s Hours” and was locked
- Export Documents and Email Diaries functions which occasionally failed when exporting multiple documents
- Users can now import a product list for seamless transition into the app
- Reduced syncing time between devices
- Registration now detects default language based on device settings
- “Item Note” field added to Product records
- Staff/Subcontractor Email field set to Read-Only when user is active/invited
- Resolved issue preventing Solo users from using the document Email function
- Users can edit Name value in My Details
- Site Diary default hours fix
- New updates to the database, improving data syncing capabilities for users
- Bug fix impacting the Web App that now makes it easier for users to join an existing company
- Bug fix resolved, now allowing users to email a support log from the Web App
- Improved registration process for all new users making it seamless to get started
- Bug fix for adding line items on several features
- PDF formatting improvement
- Added additional delete option on photo preview page
- Improved database stability
- Limited visibility of staff "Hourly Rates" to users with full user job roles
- Lowered pricing for all subscription levels. Now free for all Solo users.
- Fixed "Lock" function bug on Site Diaries
- Fixed a few field preview bugs on Incident Reports
- Fixed an error message occasionally displayed when inviting users
- Contractor WorkZone is now in a Beta testing phase for an integration with QuickBooks Online and Xero accounting systems. QuickBooks Online will integrate with estimates, quotes and invoices while Xero integrates only with invoices. This is available as part of Business and Heavy Duty subscriptions.
- Added “Lock” function, allowing users to lock a document once finalized to prevent unwanted changes
- Added a "Tax Exempt" field on product records, allowing users to define the default value when adding as a document line item
- Added Tax Rate setting at the project level, allowing users to specify different tax rates for each project
- Added a "Show Tax Amounts" option in project settings, allowing users to choose whether tax amounts are included on document PDF's
- Fixed a bug on Site Instructions where the incorrect field name was displayed on the input dialogue pop-up
- Streamlined TID registration process making it easier to register from a mobile device, saving you time when getting started
- Read-only fields within the app will now be more clearly distinguishable from editable fields, making it easier to navigate
- Updated “Company Size” values for new customers to better suit business needs and sizes. This does not impact existing users.
- Fixed formatting issues that were impacting the Spanish-language portions of the app
- Improved app performance resulting in faster loading times and easier navigation
- Added new lower-priced "Crew" subscription level to better serve needs of our customers.
- Subscription updates! We've renamed our existing subscriptions and reduced pricing for "Business (formerly Pro) and "Heavy Duty" (formerly Advanced) based on your feedback.
- Contractor WorkZone is now available via the web on a desktop or laptop device! As a Contractor WorkZone user with a Pro or Advanced subscription, you can log into your account via a mobile or tablet device, or on a computer/laptop device via a web browser.
- Fixed “Costs include tax %” bug on product records
- Fixed Cost Center “Number” field bug
- 26.0 MB
- Release Date:
- Trimble Inc.
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it