Educators unable to make in-app purchases through their school districts can purchase Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards-PRO Version and receive all four decks (Language Arts, Social Studies, Math, and Science – including data tracking) for $8.99.
Each of these educational apps from Super Duper Publications introduces and teaches students 100 core curriculum words they need to know across four subject areas (Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Math) to experience success in the classroom. Each deck also includes four entertaining games that reinforce and motivate students to learn the vocabulary.
Get FREE Science cards when you download 1st Grade!
Games and Activities:
In each game, players may choose to read the prompts or tap the cards and listen to the prompts.
•Secret Decoder – Student reads or listens to the prompts and answer choices, selects an answer, and then slides the Secret Decoder over to check his/her response.
•Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. The “Word” game gives the student a definition, and then the student chooses the matching vocabulary word. The “Definition” game gives the student a vocabulary word, and then the student must choose the matching definition.
•Matching – Student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the vocabulary word and definition card match, the student taps “Match.” If the cards do not match, the student taps “No Match.”
•Drag ‘n Match – Student drags a vocabulary word card over its definition card, or vice versa, to make a match.
•Has 100 pairs of illustrated vocabulary and matching definition cards (200 cards total)
•Presents 25 vocabulary words and their definition at each grade level for Language Arts, Social Studies, Science, and Math. (100 words per grade level with no duplicates across grade levels).
•Includes audio of all text for non-readers.
•Allows an unlimited number of students to play
•Advances cards and/or player(s) manually or automatically
•Has option to have correct answers read back to students after an incorrect choice.
•Turn Sound Effects On/Off
•Includes all text and picture images from each set of the Webber® Core Curriculum Vocabulary Cards
Data Tracking lets educators and parents:
•Score student responses manually or automatically.
•Track extensive data for an unlimited number of students.
•Receive feedback for correct and incorrect responses.
•View a student’s results for all sessions at any time.
•Examine and evaluate student progress over time using graphs.
•Email, print, and share session results.
* Improved in-app purchase restoration
Updates for iOS 8
1) selecting game options
2) viewing lists of other Super Duper apps
Fixes a bug that could crash the app when viewing "More Apps".
• Added "restore default settings" options.
• Added a mute button to the homepage that allows you to mute the airplane without muting other sound effects.
• Fixed a bug in Matching Games where the card audio would continue to play after selecting an answer.
• Fixed a bug that would let the airplane keeping playing its audio in the background of game pages.
• The airplane sound now responds to sound effects volume setting.
• Matching and Drag 'n Match games now offer additional options to disable the illustrations to encourage reading comprehension.
• You can now see scores and progress of open games.
• Disabling a deck no longer clears your custom card selections.
• Several bug and crash fixes.
- 70.4 MB
- Release Date:
- Super Duper Publications
Safe to Download
AppPure.com and the download link of this app are 100% safe. The download link of this app will be redirected to the official App Store site, thus the app is original and has not been modified in any way.Got it